Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Deserved This

9
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
723 words 723 words

You stand there with your hands behind your back, looking down at me as I kneel meekly at your feet. Before I bow my head in shame, I look you over. You are in your black Armani suit, a perfectly crisp white shirt and a black tie completing the look that turns me on the most. 

Your authoritative stance and angry face make me slightly scared of you yet I'm so turned on at the same time. I can guess what your holding in your hands behind your back and I haven't seen it yet. 

I can feel how mad you are at me and you haven't even said a word. Maybe it's the guilt and regret I feel which is making it worse. 

We stay like this for a while, this is punishment. You know how much I hate silence. You know I can't stand it yet you are forcing me into the speechlessness as I won't utter a word or even move an inch. I know deep down I deserve this so I suffer the quiet. 

You don't move and I can’t even see your chest moving with your breathing although I can just hear. I yearn to speak out the questions that are in my head as to what I did and why I gave in to the attention I was getting. 

Finally, a word passes your lips. 'Position.' 

I quickly get into the punishment position. I have only done this a few times before but it's not something you easily forget. I get on to all fours with my head down and my bare arse up high. I close my eyes and breathe deeply but gently in order to calm down. My breasts hang down and I know my nipples are rock hard as they hang. I'm sure there is a slight shine of moisture on my pussy lips as my body gets excited but my mind gets ready for the pain. 

There is silence again, no sounds, not even your breathing. I wonder if you are still there or have left me. 

That thought dissipates quickly when I hear the whoosh and feel the sting on my bum cheeks.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

Both cheeks sting and I feel an angry wheal start to glow on my big bum. 

'One, thank you, Master'

Another whoosh, harder this time and I almost scream out but manage to hold it in. 

'Two, thank you Master,' I whimper. 

This continues until I count to twenty-five, it’s the most he has ever done to me. The pain is so bad and I don't think I'll be sitting down for some time. I can't stop the tears sliding down my face but I don't complain. 

You move to kneel behind me, one hand is caressing my sore cheeks and I whimper in pain but you don't stop. I'm sure there's a slight smile on your face. Your other hand is lining your cock up to my pussy. I feel the head rubbing along my soaked entrance. 

You grip my right cheek as you force your cock into me, I almost fall forward with the pain but I stop myself. 

You don't waste time in getting into a fast and hard rhythm, thrusting in and out, in and out; a simple, fast, gratifying fuck. You’re not messing around and I can tell that you just want to cum. 

Then I hear the moans that signal you’re cumming but just before you do you pull out and spurt your hot load into a tissue. I glance back, disappointed and watch you waste the cum. I don't say anything as that would just be stupid of me but I still think a lot of bad words for you as I didn't get your sperm inside my pussy. 

As you kneel and clam down I turn around fully, ready to clean your cock and balls but before I can begin you stand and walk to the corner of the room. I watch as you drop the cum filled tissue into the bin and putting your cock away, you smile at how sad I look. 

'Only good girls get Masters cum,' you say before walking out and leaving me to more silent punishment.

 I know now that I won't do what I did ever again.  

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments