Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Help You Out of Your Dress

"a gentleman helps a lady out of her dress"

18
17 Comments 17
7.5k Views 7.5k
649 words 649 words
I stepped into the room; you stood there in a short, black silk dress that fit you like a suggestion, accentuating every captivating curve. I stood for a moment and simply watched you, admiring your stunning beauty. The thin straps of your dress had already fallen from your delicate shoulders, leaving them bare…

You smiled, that perfect smile that never fails to set my heartbeat faster. I stepped toward you, the anticipation already causing a significant pressure in my pants. I softly brush your hair back from your cheek and draw it behind your ear. Then my lips meet yours in a sizzling kiss; a kiss, so gentle at first, then escalating in desire, leaving us both breathless.

I whisper in your ear, “There is only you.”

I kiss your neck, your swan-like dancer’s neck, my warm lips pressed against that special spot where I can feel your pulse. Your heartbeat quickens as my hands slowly roam over the silky black material of your dress, enjoying every delicious curve. I kiss your bare shoulders, my hand cups your perfect round ass as I pull your body close. Wanting…. the delirious pleasure of your body against mine.

I trail my lips along each fine collar bone, so softly it is barely noticeable but your body reacts intensely. I kiss the swell of each breast, the exposed roundness that overflows the top of your dress. My hand slides across your ribs, upward, the touch of my fingertips electric as they brush across your nipple. A small sigh escapes your lips, even through the material, I can feel your nipple stiffen beneath my touch.

I kiss you again, hard, capturing your bottom lip gently between my teeth as I pull away. I gaze into your smoky eyes then smile wickedly. Already the fullness of your lips has me mad with desire. I start to slide your dress down, deliberately ignoring the warning look in your eyes.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

As the dress lowers your full, round breasts are slowly revealed. I crush one nipple between my lips, then the other, each in turn; sucking firmly as I pull you against my face.

Our mouths meet again, my hunger far more apparent now, as I slide your dress down to your hips. My left hand glides slowly up your thigh, the smoothness of your spectacular legs like warm silk beneath my hand. I let your dress fall to the floor, pooling like black ink. And there is nothing but the honeyed purity of your nakedness.

And now my right hand, slipping along your inner thigh, I feel the moist heat of you as my hand glides slowly along the crease where your silky thigh comes to an end. As I kiss your abdomen I feel the slight tremble of your skin beneath my lips.

I push you against the wall, my left hand pinning your slender wrists above your head. You struggle, but secretly have no wish to escape. My right hand slips between your legs. I drag one finger teasingly along your now wet slit and over your clit. I rub gently, a feather touch that sets you afire. You gasp as my finger enters you. I slide my finger slowly in and out, teasing you, teasing myself.

I fall to my knees. You murmur softly as the tip of my tongue flickers across your engorged clit. My hot tongue slides inside you, tasting you. My finger continuing my merciless teasing, my desire, my hunger for you, so evident as I increase the pressure against your secret places.

Your fingers clutch my hair, pushing me into your sex. You feel the waves of pleasure washing through your core like distant ocean waves, coming ever closer. Your head tilts back, whispering moans escape your parting lips and all becomes breathless anticipation. 

I wonder what happens next? Just close your eyes. Perhaps you can just imagine…

Published 
Written by LYFBUZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments