Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackpot

"A sexy encounter in an elevator."

13
13 Comments 13
8.5k Views 8.5k
289 words 289 words
The elevator doors slide soundlessly closed as I tug the hem of my dress down slightly. It still barely covers my thong-split butt cheeks.

The entire elevator jerks suddenly as it begins its slow ascent. I teeter backwards and accidentally grind my ass against the man I didn't even notice was behind me. I can feel his rod, obvious through the thin cotton of my dress. I take longer than necessary to move forwards again.

As the levels slowly tick upwards, my hand tentatively reaches backward and reconnects with his package. It feels huge. I shuffle back as he wordlessly lays a solid hand on my hip. Our bodies press together and I can feel his breath on my neck. His rough lips suddenly graze the curve of my shoulder and I shudder in ecstasy.

My hips start slow circular motions. The petting gets heavier and he eventually hooks a finger under the hem of my little black dress. He lifts it up slowly and rests it atop my pert buttocks. He now grinds directly between my cheeks.

I'd unzipped his fly and released his cock some time ago. We freeze suddenly when the doors open. A family crams in and my faceless lover and I stand frozen in the corner. I can still feel his cock against my ass. Six breathless floors later they leave us alone once more. My hips start grinding again when his hands stop me. His voice startles me even more.

"My floor's coming up. How about we continue this at my place?"

My only reply is to start stroking his cock again. When we tumble out of the elevator and I turn around for the first time, I have only one thought.

"Jackpot!"

Published 
Written by transgurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments