Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim Sets Us Up With The Waiter, Then A Surprise At The End.

"The waiter served more than food and drinks."

41
9 Comments 9
1.2k Views 1.2k
705 words 705 words

Friday was a lazy day, and Jim decided we should go to the bar for dinner and drinks, even though it wasn't our usual night.

We sat at the table by the dance floor, even though there was no band that night, just a jukebox. As I looked around, I noticed a few of the regulars.

I wore a crop top and a denim skirt, nothing else. When I bent over, even a little, you could easily see my tits from the front or side.

The waiter came by, and to my surprise, it was the young, cute guy from last week. We placed our orders, and soon, they were brought to our table. Seeing the young waiter again started making my pussy wet.

One of the regulars put money in the jukebox and motioned for me to join him. As I got up, I bent over for our waiter's prying eyes. Watching his eyes, I knew he could easily see my braless tits. As I slid out, I let my skirt ride up, showing him my panty-less pussy.

While dancing and getting fondled, I saw Jim talking to the waiter. I wanted to go and find out what they were talking about. Right then, another regular, Billy, grabbed me to dance with him for the next song. I liked dancing with him. He always put his hands on my ass and pulled me into him as I felt his cock grow.

I returned to the table, and Jim said, "His name is Tommy, and he'd love to fuck you while I watch."

I said, "He told you that?" I could feel the surge of desire well up in me.

"Yes, and he wished he had hit you up last week. He goes back to school on Monday. He said to watch for him going down the back hall and follow him to the second door."

I said, "I'm glad you don't mind and want to watch him take me."

We finished dinner, and another waiter brought us drinks, saying, "These are on Tommy."

We just finished our drinks and saw Tommy head down the hall. We quickly followed him and entered the little storage room, which had no lock. There was a recliner and a bunch of what looked like junk in there.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

He said, "Strip for me and lean over the arm of the chair." I did as I was told, feeling the wetness between my legs.

"I'm going to fuck you fast and hard. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, my pussy is hungry for your cock." He slapped my ass lightly a few times; no one had done that before. Then he put his cock against my pussy and pushed it in a little. I instinctively pushed my pussy against his cock, making him penetrate a little further. He then pushed his cock into my pussy very hard and deep. I'm glad I was very wet.

"Do you like this?" he asked as he slapped my ass tenderly again.

"Yes." I moaned. I was on the edge of a great orgasm.

He reached up to pinch my nipples as he fucked me very forcefully. I looked at Jim; he had his cock out and a big smile on his face.

Tommy made me come, and then I felt his warmth fill me as I shuddered.

He took his cock out and said, "Turn around and clean me up."

I did as I was told and sucked his cock clean. He was already getting hard again. Jim was fucking me from behind as I sucked Tommy.

Just then, the door opened, and there stood Billy.

Tommy said, "Come on in, Billy. You can fuck her if you want. When you're done, she will suck your cock clean."

I was excited at the thought of another unexpected cock!

Billy had his cock out and fucked me right away. I knew he wanted to for a long time, but he never asked me.

I felt his cock twitching in me, then the warmth of his cum fill my pussy.

He pulled out and presented his cock to my mouth. I eagerly cleaned him very well.

We cleaned up as best we could and left.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments