Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Juice Bar

"A young man's fantasy becomes a strange reality"

10
11 Comments 11
9.0k Views 9.0k
906 words 906 words
Her skirt was way too short. I could see her white cotton panties peeking out from underneath the blue denim. She didn’t seem to care and I certainly wasn’t complaining. I kept taking surreptitious peeks while she sat there on the barstool waiting for customers.

The wank value was great. I would enjoy a great masturbation session later that day, dreaming about how she got so bored that she decided to open her legs for me and show me everything. After all, there were no customers and what more could a young girl want than to have a horny young man ogling her privates with the thought of his nose pressed firmly against the cotton material, with a view to exploring inside? She smiled at me.

I looked at my glass, almost empty. I’d already been sitting there for over a half an hour, sipping at the fresh orange juice. It was warm by then, and I didn’t feel like drinking any more. I wanted to head on home with thoughts of the juice bar girl in my mind.

She was great material. I would lick her dry before fucking her in both holes, cumming all over her ass and back as she knelt there doggy style. I didn’t need to feel apologetic about using her. She was a figment of my imagination. I owned her.

“You want another one?” she asked, looking bored.

“Uh, yeah,” I answered, realizing I had just delayed my afternoon playtime fantasies.

She proceeded to press some more oranges from behind the bar. I looked on, watching the fullness of her breasts oozing forth between the confines of her black silk top. I imagined my face between them, my cock between them, and then my tongue flicking her nipples. Her long blonde hair was exciting. I wanted to feel it draped over my cock while she sucked me off. Perhaps a second glass wasn’t such a bad thing after all.

“Here,” she said, “You rude man.”

“I’m sorry,” I started to say,” What do you mean?”

“I see you fucking me with your eyes,” she declared, “You pig!”

All of a sudden I felt small. Up until that moment I thought that I was enjoying an afternoon refreshment with some added entertainment. I had no idea she had caught me looking up her skirt, and even less of an idea that she found me rude or akin to a pig. I felt embarrassed, ready to leave with an apology.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I don’t know what to say.”

“Tell me what you really think,” she replied, “If you’re man enough.”

“I think you’re very attractive,” I responded.

“You mean you want to fuck me,” she laughed.

“No, I mean you’re a good-looking girl,” I said.

“Listen,” she said, “I don’t believe in bullshit.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

Just tell me the truth. Were you or were you not thinking about screwing me?”

“Yes, I was,” I said quietly, knowing I had been royally busted.

She stepped toward me as I sat there at the table, lifted her skirt and forcibly pulled my nose toward her pussy. I inhaled deeply, my head immediately swollen with her female pheromones.

“Is that what you wanted?” she asked loudly.

“Yes,” I responded, worried that we were in a public place, visible from the street and could be busted at any time.

“Lick me!” she commanded.

I obeyed, pulling down her panties and dutifully licking up and down her labia while she held my head in place with her hands. I couldn’t imagine what any passersby might think about seeing us there, but the fact was that she was in control. I flicked her tiny clit until I felt it getting demonstrably inflated. I sucked down her juices when she came all over me. She had cum dribbling down the inside of her thighs.

She pulled away, unzipped my fly and grabbed my pulsating cock in her right hand. I felt harder than ever, but not yet ready to cum.

“You’re a fucking pervert,” she whispered, “You like to watch the girls, but you don’t dare to approach them.”

“Yes,” I said.

“You’re a pathetic girl-watcher. The kind of guy who masturbated on his own at home, thinking about girls he could have fucked.”

She pulled me in toward her, flicking the tip of my knob against her tight pussy.

“What are you?” she asked.

“A pathetic girl-watcher,” I answered.

“Well, now prove you can be a man!”

I pumped my thick rod deep inside her. She was backed against the bar. I slid my hands up under her t-shirt, playing with her tits while I thrust my knob back and forth within her loins.

“How much of a man do I need to be?” I asked, practically lifting her from the floor on the end of my pole.

“That’s just perfect!” she cried.

I felt her juices dripping down my legs once again.

I pushed hard, making her moan with every thrust, playing with her nipples and kissing her deeply until neither one of us could take any more. I finally succumbed, bursting forth with a thick load of sticky cum.

It was at that point that she noticed a guy across the street with a mobile phone. He’d recorded the whole sequence. We were about to become famous!

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments