Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Beneath The Surface

"Sometimes, another bite proves irresistible."

13
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
665 words 665 words

‘I can still feel your cum dripping into my panties, you bad boy!’

Smiling, I hit the screen to text back.

‘Bad, me? You’re under strict instructions: NO panties. I’m coming over to take them off you! Xxx’

‘Ooo… Can you get here fast? I can grab a quick break. For once!’

‘Meet you in fifteen, if I run. Out front? Xxx’

‘No, silly. Back entrance. Xxx’

‘Thought you said my cock was too big for that? Xxx’

‘Not my back entrance, you bad boy! Get running! I can squeeze you in before my next meeting. Xxx’

I wasn’t kidding about the run. I went so fast people were staring. At least the back entrance was a little closer. I checked my watch as I rounded the corner onto the ramp which led down to the basement car park. Bounding across the ramp, I hopped up the few steps to the fire escape door, gazing through the wired glass and trying my luck with the handle. There was no getting in, as always.

She appeared on the last flight of stairs with the filthiest smile and jumped like a sprite from the bottom step to open the door. As she pulled me inside for a kiss, I slid my hands under her skirt, starting to ease down the waistband of her knickers. 

‘Wait! You filthy animal!’

She grabbed my hand and took me to the side stairs, which led to the basement car park. We descended to the half-landing.

I fell to my knees, pulling off those knickers and burying my tongue into her slit. 

‘God, I’m so wet. Don’t think I can survive without panties to soak it up!’

‘Tough!’ Two hard pats of my jacket pocket emphasised she wouldn’t be getting them back.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

I spun her around to face the wall, holding her wrists together with one hand and forcing them over her head. Lifting her skirt clear above her waist, I marvelled at her bare ass and the red marks still visible from this morning’s spanking. 

‘Fuck me quickly. Please! Someone might come.’

‘Someone? Yes, you!’ 

I glanced over my shoulder to get a view down through the open doorway into the car park. There were no signs of life. I gave six sharp spanks to her naughty bottom as she squealed and jinked from leg to leg. Spinning her around, I made her grab the handrail on the other side as it curved around the half-landing. That way, I had something of a view both up and down the stairs.

My cock slipped into her cunt as though we’d only paused for moments after fucking that morning. I pulled her top from her skirt, feeling for the clasp of her bra, then set her breasts free and teased her nipples. We were both on fire. My hand clamped her mouth to muffle her groans as they started to bounce off the hard concrete of the stairwell. A cocktail of our juices came drifting onto my pubes and balls with each thrust into her. I held on till she came, feeling a dull pain in my nuts as they clenched to wring themselves dry, struggling after the exertions of that morning and the night before. Thrusting hard, I shot what load remained; the wet ease of her cunt took me in deep, swallowing every drop I could give.

Still panting, she turned to face me, her skirt falling back into place. Then she clamped the cheeks of my face with her hands as we kissed.

With our eyes locked, I slipped my fingers back under her skirt, touching lightly to feel our juices drifting from her. She collapsed into a sigh. Collecting the wetness, I rubbed it across her throbbing bottom like a balm.

‘I’m a very sore and sorry little girl.’

‘Well, what do you expect? I warned you not to have sex with your husband again.’ 

Published 
Written by Safryzer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments