Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Grace

34
33 Comments 33
1.6k Views 1.6k
468 words 468 words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

My wife said I should write a story for the competition. Competition? The competition about masturbation. What do I know about masturbation? She showed me. I've never written porn before, but I'll give it a go.

"I need your help, dear," Grace said. "Please find my glass plug and lube it."

I looked in her toy box and, "Good lord, girl, these things go inside you?" There were dildos and plugs and vibrators ranging from reasonable, comparable to my penis when I was functional, to outrageous. Well, I thought they were outrageous. Grace later showed me pictures of truly monstrous toys and where they went. Anyway, I pulled out this glass thing, it weighed a ton and I couldn't get my fingers around it, and put some olive oil on it.

Meanwhile, Grace was rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. I dabbed some oil on her nipples and she said, "Mmm." Her nipples are fairly large, and when she is aroused they stand out like concrete pillars. She was definitely getting aroused.

I handed her the plug, and when it nearly flew out of her hands I made a note to myself. If there is a next time, oil the business end only. She recovered it well, though, and started to rub it up and down her crack. As she passed her asshole each time she pressed the tip in slightly. Her breathing became somewhat labored as she stopped rubbing and concentrated on pressing, short strokes in and out, going a little deeper each time.

Grace pulled the plug from her asshole and I watched as she slowly closed behind it. She then pressed two fingers into her pussy and stroked rapidly. She put the plug to her mouth, as far in as it would go, soaking it, then back to her asshole. She pushed really hard against it until it popped in. I swear it squeaked, it was so tight. Her smile told me it was good, though.

Her fingers in her pussy slowed as she concentrated on the plug, pulling it out tight against her hole and then in again. She wiggled it each time she pulled it outward, and finally it popped out again. Then, in and out and in and out she pushed and pulled it, faster as it got easier. Her fingers left her pussy and moved up to the top of her slit, rubbing what I assumed was her clitoris.

Grace rubbed and tugged and pinched her clitoris as she furiously pounded her asshole, bringing her closer and closer to her climax. Suddenly she screamed and gushed and thrashed and ...

I have not cum in nearly twenty years, and I did not cum this morning. I did have a most incredible orgasm, however, at the same time as my wonderful wife.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Willum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments