Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just What He Wanted

"Stranger takes what he wants from a young lady"

21
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
687 words 687 words

Cassie gasped as the stranger’s stubble scratched her inner thigh and his tongue licked directly around her clit. Oh, God, this guy was so good. Their chat in the bar had been searching, and she’d told him so much about herself. He seemed keenly interested in her and grateful when she’d invited him home. And here, he had just given her a third orgasm with touch alone.

Licking and sucking her nipples had brought on the first one. Pressing her tits around his heaving prick caused the second. Now, as she clutched her fingers around that gorgeous prick she hissed, “put it in me. Hard. I’m ready.”

He drew back, lips dripping, to say, “I know. But just wait,” and his mouth ploughed up to her entry, where his tongue danced and poked, while his fingers reached back for one to push inside.

Cassie orgasmed yet again, before panting, “You want it up there? I’ll roll over.”

“Plenty of time.”

Cassie was breathing heavily, as she pulled his prick. “Like me to suck this?”

“A pleasant idea,” he said, and shuffled his body so her mouth could work on him. Soon, their naked bodies were joined in a heavenly sixty-nine.

 Cassie sucked him deep. His hardness was huge in her mouth as she waited to feel his hot seed pouring down her throat. It didn’t happen. Yet his tongue, lips, and fingers, working in her steaming wetness, brought her to one more, muscle gripping, heart-pounding climax.

As she recovered, she had to whisper, “What would you like?”

He swivelled his body so that he lay between her parted thighs, “I promise, you’ll be the first to know. Want to fuck now?”

His dark eyes were wide, asking the question. Did he expect her to refuse? “Oh, yes, please.”

Cassie, given the marvellous girth of his lovely implement, was delighted at the ease with which it slid up her eager channel. Over the ten years since her eighteenth birthday, many men had made this journey, but none had given her what she now experienced as his prick flexed, flicked, and plunged inside her.

YARUZKA_10INCHESTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YARUZKA_10INCHESTS

Sometimes she thought he had come, as his rod slowly withdrew, only for him to surge up into her oozing channel again and again. Orgasms under this increasing intensity were frequent. Cassie had never known such a fusion.

Then, suddenly, he withdrew from her completely. Cassie looked up at him blankly. “You’ve come?” she asked.

“Oh, no, just a short rest.”

Cassie had felt so many climaxes that she was believing she needed more than a short rest. Breathlessly, she asked, “Come on. Tell me what you really want.”

He smiled, “I’ve told you. You’ll be the first to know.”

And his metallic prick was ploughing into her depths once more. God, he was so powerful, so strong, so controlled. Then his pace increased, his breathing quickened, and, with a final almighty shudder, his seed was bursting delightfully into her.

And, naturally, he took Cassie along with him. For her, all the orgasms that had gone before were nothing compared with the magical haze that overtook her now. She felt her blood pumping madly through every vein, felt her skin tighten all over, her joyous whimpers duetting with his groans.

With a final long “Aaaah,” and a delicious final thrust, he was done. Cassie soon felt his shrinking rod and their mixed juices on her thigh. And then, exhausted, she felt nothing else. She slept.

Cassie awoke with a start as something bumped against the bed. It was him and, surprisingly, he was fully dressed and holding her purse in one hand. In the other, he held a familiar piece of yellow paper.

“I told you you’d be first to know. This is my climax. I knew you had it. The last one. I’ve never stolen before—but for this? Well, I hope you enjoyed the prelude.”

He hurried to the door, saying, “At long last. A ticket to a Bruce Springsteen Concert in Central Park.” And he was gone. 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments