Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Me Help You Sleep

"When Rich can't sleep, Susanna offers some assistance."

7
4 Comments 4
7.2k Views 7.2k
879 words 879 words
Rich turned the page of his book and looked over at Susanna as she lay sleeping next to him, her blonde hair spread across the pillow. He loved to watch he sleep, the rise and fall of her breathing. But tonight the cool air had caused her to pull the covers up around her shoulders. But still he knew that beneath the covers she was naked, the sheet hugging the contours of her body, outlining the curves that daily yoga sessions and the treadmill ensured were firm and smooth. 

A smile creased the corners of his mouth as he turned back to his book, trying to ignore the sexy piece of gorgeousness - she liked it when he called her that- beside him.

Focusing on the first line of the page he felt movement next to him as Susanna stirred, turning towards him.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked, her eyes still closed, moving closer to him. 

"Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd read for a while. Did I wake you?"

"No," she replied, moving closer. "I could just tell that you were awake. Maybe I could help...relax you."

Rich's eyes fluttered as her hand drifted across his thigh, freeing his soft shaft from where it lay between his legs. He sighed at her touch, his penis beginning to stiffen.

Susanna slid closer, her leg draping over his and he could feel the warmth from between her legs against his thigh as she began to stroke the length of his now hard shaft. She kissed his shoulder, her eyes still closed as she began to grind gently against this thick thigh.

Rich let his head drop back on to the plump pillow, his book falling, forgotten, to the floor. Susanna drew her soft hand to the tip of his hard on, encircling it, causing him to twitch and his erection to flex. Pressing her large, firm breasts against his arm, Susanna drew her hand to the base of his shaft and Rich groaned, causing her to graze the flesh on his shoulder with her teeth before adjusting her position, drawing her leg over his until her opening was positioned above his cock and her breasts were over his chest. Rich reached up, taking her large firm mounds in his hands, feeling their weight and scissoring her nipples between his fingers.

Susanna sighed, positioning the tip of his cock between her lips, rocking her hips until her entered her. She gasped, her eyes still closed, her hair trailing over his chest as she lowered herself until she felt him fill her, their lips only inches apart. Rich groaned at the sensation and increased the pressure on Susanna's breasts as she began to ride him, knowing that her movements would be sending waves of pleasure along the length of his hard on buried deep inside her. 

Adjusting her position she concentrated on her movements, pressing her clitoris against Rich's pubic bone.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

She could already feel the beginning of an orgasm as it slowly built from around her sensitive clit but still she kept her movements slow, not wanting to move too much lest the exertion brought her from her pleasant post sleep daze. The slow grinding of Susanna's hips sent waves of excruciating ecstasy down the length of Rich's cock, almost igniting the start of an orgasm but never quite allowing it to take hold, causing his balls to ache with his need to come but also allowing him to bathe in the pleasure his wife's warm pussy was causing to wash over him.

All at once Susanna groaned, her eyes still lightly closed as a jolt of pleasure touched her clit and she knew she was close. Keeping her movements slow and feeling the pleasure of Rich's hands on her breasts, Susanna inexorably drew out her orgasm until it flooded her body, her nipples hardening even more beneath his fingers, gasps leaving her lips as she came.

Looking up at his wife's beautiful face as her orgasm washed over her, Rich felt his own climax drawing near and even though Susanna's orgasm was beginning to subside he knew she wouldn't cease her grinding until she had felt him swell inside her. 

Making a minute adjustment to relieve the pressure on her sensitive clit she felt Rich tense, his hips pushing up slightly and she felt him release inside her, knowing that she had eased him over the edge and he was filling her with his come.

Lowering her head to kiss his lips as he panted, Susanna whispered, "Will that help you sleep?"

"Uh huh," Rich said between pants.

"Good," she purred, her eyes still closed. "Me too."

Susanna raised herself off him, feeling his cock, still hard, slip from her pussy. She always knew that she had done a good job when his cock was still hard even after she was done making him come. 

Rolling onto her side she pulled him behind her, feeling his erection press into the small of her back as he curled up behind her. And as she pulled her hair over her shoulder so that it wasn't in his face, she whispered, "I love you, baby."

And as she felt his body begin to relax she heard him whisper. "I love you, too."

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments