Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meagan Has A Quick Fuck At Verbreennung, Stechen, And Wunderhintern

"Meagan takes care of her mentor's stress"

38
46 Comments 46
6.6k Views 6.6k
808 words 808 words

Walter’s email said,

Meagan, I need to see you in my office immediately!”

“Immediately!”  Not “Can you see me?” or “Please see me.”  “Immediately” was our code word for something intimate and special.  I knew I was in for a good hard fucking!  I got a wry smile as my heartbeat increased quickly with the anticipation of what was to come.

I quickly entered Walter’s office, making sure to lock the door behind me.  I could see Walter sitting in his chair with his suit trousers already down around his ankles and stroking his long, thick, hard cock.  I smiled with a portrait of lust in my eyes, my pussy already moist and tingling at the wicked thought of fucking my mentor.

“Sucking or fucking?  Or both?” I asked

“Fucking,” Walter replied. “I’m already hard and I need to relieve my stress now.” 

As Walter’s legal intern, I was responsible for taking care of Walter’s every need at the firm.  That included his sexual needs.  Walter’s favorite way of taking care of the stress he was under at the firm was to take it out on me sexually.  I began to unbutton my blouse.

“I don’t have a lot of time, Meagan.  I have a client to meet in half an hour.  Just take your skirt and panties off.”

It didn’t surprise me that Walter was under stress.  The client that he mentioned was notoriously difficult to work with, much less please. 

I quickly complied.  I unzipped my skirt and then lowered my panties.  Stepping out of my thong, I walked over to Walter’s desk.

He scooted forward.

Straddling him, I lowered myself onto his waiting cock while facing him.

I gasped loudly as his eight inches quickly filled my wet pussy.

Walter’s cock felt good.  It always felt good.  I was a lucky girl to work for Walter.

I began riding Walter as fast and as hard as I could.

My moans and sighs quickly became intermingled with those of Walter as both of us let ourselves go in the moment of lust we were both experiencing.

“That’s it, Meagan.  Oh yes… That’s it… It feels so good… “

My hair was being tossed wildly about as I rode Walter’s stallion.  We began kissing as I bounced rapidly up and down on his engorged monster.  His hands guided my hips as I rode him at breakneck speed.  Faster and faster, harder and harder I took him.  The sounds of his cock swishing in and out of my pussy together with our heavy breathing and the moans and sighs that escaped our lips filled the room.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

Walter’s breathing quickened as his release approached.

My own breathing quickened as well as I rode his buck.

Neither of us could restrain ourselves now nor did either of us try.  Both of us continued with the fucking with abandon, oblivious to anything else or anyone else.

Not much longer, I could sense his imminent release and the thought of being filled with his hot seed only increased my own desire to elicit it from him.

Like a NASCAR driver in the last lap of the race, I pulled out all stops.  I increased the tempo of my fucking until finally …

Walter screamed out, “Oohh…Ooohhh…Ooohhh my GOD!” as his hips rose uncontrollably from his chair and met my downward thrusts.

“Aarrgghh….AAARRRGGGHHH!” he moaned aloud as he released his cum into my waiting pussy.

As I felt his cum filling me, I experienced my own uncontrollable orgasm.

“YES…oohh YYEESSS” I screamed out as my juices gushed from within me and mingled with Walter’s cum.

As his cock slipped out me, I quickly dismounted and fell to my knees.

Eagerly I began cleaning up Walter’s semi-erect cock, licking every inch of his penis clean with my tongue, relishing the taste of his cum mixed with the result of my orgasm.

Both of us were in a trance, coming down off the sexual high we had just experienced.

A moment later, both of us were awakened from the stupor we were in.  First, by the intercom announcing that the client was waiting in the front office and then the knocking on the locked door as the client began rapping rapidly, unwilling to wait to be let in.

Quickly, I stood up, pulled my panties back up my legs and put my skirt back on.

Slimming down my skirt, I opened the door to meet an obviously impatient and somewhat irate client.

“I’ll see you later after your meeting, Mr. Verbreenung.  We can pick up where we left off,” I said with a wink, adjusting my hair while giving the client a wicked smile as I left Walter’s office and closed the door behind me.

 

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments