Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miko in the Field

"She was totally exposed, according to her deepest desire"

6
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
431 words 431 words

You were lying on your back in that grassy field on the blanket in the dappled shade as before. The sunlight undulated across the hilly contours of your body through the gossamer thin, white sun dress showing a dark triangle of silky hair. It clung to the shallow valley between your upper thighs; translucently thin, it strained to reach halfway down to your knees before it revealed your smooth, toned thighs. Your lower legs were up displaying the smooth, pale flesh of your mound and the darker cleft of your puckered nether place.

I lay on my stomach with my face just at your feet. I had a perfect view as you had no panties on, studying your naked bottom deliberately exposed for me to see. I reached over and took your thighs in my powerful hands and spread your legs and pushed them up, over your head. I moved my face closer until my nose was touching your vulva, inhaling the sweet but musky scent of your sex clearly visible an inch from my face. I could clearly see your moist, inflamed, sinuous lips. A trickle of milky moisture escaped from your open slit. I placed the tip of my wet tongue between your lips, pushed them aside, plunged in and licked and sucked your juicy ripe plum.

Your little island of jet black, soft pubic hair cruised up to the precipice of your pubic mound, peered over the edge, but settled right there. I moved my hand to cover that little patch and fell over the edge with my long finger sliding into your vagina seeking the little hidden pearl of pleasure. I felt the clitoral nugget hiding just inside the entrance. Pressing and rolling made it grow larger and harder, sending you into squirms and moans.  Your soft lips yielded to the gentle pressure of my hand penetrating and gliding into the super-slippery hot cleft of your labial cavern. I began the rhythmic slide of my hand in and out of your pussy, making sure to terrorize your increasingly rigid clitoris with every stroke.

First came the flush of color starting at your collarbones, down over your hard, blackish, erect nipples; flowing down your slightly rounded belly, and finally across your pussy. Then the shuddering of your thighs began. Your mouth gaped open, drool escaped your lips, your breathing became ragged, and finally you went over the top, exploding with sounds of crisis as if you had been stabbed.

You were completely covered while totally exposed, exactly according to your deepest, terrible, wonderful desires, the paradox of Miko.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments