Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MIL(F)

"A car problem becomes very interesting"

40
19 Comments 19
5.7k Views 5.7k
990 words 990 words

The black minivan pulled up and stopped in front of the open garage bay door. As I looked up, the tinted driver's window lowered and revealed the face of a beautiful brunette. She was middle-aged, with long curly hair and a bright smile. I was intrigued.

"Excuse me," she called out. "Can you help me for a moment?"

I put the wrench down, wiped my hands on a clean rag and strolled over to the open window.

"Sorry to bother you," she said with a smile. "A warning light on my dash just came on."

I poked my head through the window opening and took a quick peek at the gauges. I also took a quick peek at her. A short black skirt and black stockings adorned a long pair of slender legs. The white blouse revealed ample cleavage and the edge of a black bra underneath.

"That is the MIL," I said. "Malfunction Indicator Lamp, also known as the "check-engine" light."

"What do I do?" she asked.

"You stay right there," I replied with a smile. "I will be right back."

I returned to the van with my code-reader. As I approached I saw her eyes sweep over my six-foot frame and a slight smile of approval appear on her face. Her brown eyes seemed to twinkle.

"I will do a quick scan and see what your car has to tell me," I explained.

"All right," she said as she undid her seatbelt. "Do I need to open the hood?"

"No, the connector is under the steering wheel area of the dash," I said. "Just open the door for me, you can stay seated."

I stepped away and she opened the door wide. I looked her over again, taking in the appealing sight in front of me before going to one knee.

"If you don't mind I need to get between your legs for a moment," I said as I showed her the connector plug.

"I don't mind that at all," she replied with a sexy grin. "Take your time."

My hand found the connector and plugged in the code reader. As it powered up and scanned the computers my eyes strayed to the stocking-clad calves in front of me. My gaze swept up her legs and stopped at the hem of the skirt. I glanced up at her to see her watching me closely and her eyes met mine.

"Do you like the view?" she giggled.

"Very appealing," I replied.

Her hands tugged up the hem of the skirt and revealed the top of her thighs. I could see the edges of black lace between them.

"Maybe a little more?" she teased as her thighs parted slightly.

"Maybe a little more than that," I encouraged. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," she growled as her legs parted to reveal the black lace covering her.

My right hand moved on its own and I felt the silk of the stockings as it slid up her leg. It continued up her thigh and my fingers appeared on the edge of the black lace. She slid down in her seat slightly as my fingers traced over the damp patch of material and slid between the crease.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

She sucked in her lower lip as I moved the material aside and slid my finger between the folds. It gently slid up and down, finally stopping at the sensitive little nub at the top. I heard her gasp as my finger rubbed gently.

I slid my hand away and turned slightly towards her. My left hand replaced the right between her legs and the fingers began to travel the hot wetness. I saw her make a little pout with her lips and suck in a sharp breath as I slid two fingers inside of her. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as my fingers slowly stroked inside of her.

I turned my hand so the two fingers were rubbing along the upper walls of her pussy and moved the tip of my thumb to the swollen reddish nub. My thumb rubbed in a slow circular motion as my fingers stroked, causing her to moan quietly as her climax approached. I felt her shudder and watched her lips tremble as the orgasm passed through her.

She relaxed and exhaled a deep breath before opening her eyes. She looked down at me with a pleased grin on her face as I removed my hand and stroked her thigh.

Without any words between us, I returned to the task at hand and checked the code reader. It was just an emission-related issue due to a fuel vapor leak. I cleared the code, unplugged the unit and stood up. I stepped to the gas filler door, opened it and found the gas cap loose. After securing it properly I returned to her side.

"Just a loose gas cap, nothing to be concerned with," I explained.

Her eyes stayed on mine as her hand reached for the zipper of my pants. She unzipped me and fished my swollen cock out.

"Your turn," she purred as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

I held onto the door frame as she quickly brought me to orgasm. She held her mouth tight around my cock as it erupted, the huge load swelling her cheeks as the throbbing shaft emptied. Only a few droplets passed her lips as she swallowed.

She pulled her mouth away and wiped her chin with her hand as my cock softened. I tucked it back into my pants and zipped up as she straightened her skirt and sat back in the seat. She smiled at me as she did up her seatbelt.

"Thank you for the service," she giggled. "I think I will be back again."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

"See you at home," she said with a wink.

I waved at my wife as she drove away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments