Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mine

"Obedience and ecstasy, the simple art of submission."

5
2 Comments 2
284 Views 284
249 words 249 words

Author's Notes

"A brief encounter of submission through the confines of distance."

You show me what belongs to me in elegant forms. Your subtle submission willingly offers your insecurities on the altar of our adoration.

Your own hands mold your body through my voice. Your trust is absolute and founded upon desire.

Your pleasure is my will. Your fingers deftly manipulate every part of you as you seek to earn my approval through your own sexuality. Allowing you to share yourself with me is a gift I offer you. You accept with silent enthusiasm.

The true nature of our devotion is suspended in this place of desire—the caring and trust we own, a foundation that allows for your surrender. Your mind's strength allows your body to become weak beneath my touch. My instructions guide your hands as you seek to pleasure us both.

This spiritual bond is far from a shackle.

There is nothing to hold us back save for forces unseen. As the attraction is unavoidable, our bodies and minds collide, crashing into infinite darkness.

Your obedience is a choice. Your servitude is a seduction through obedience. Stolen secrets are shared in the ether of lustful moans.

Your ritual performed, and praises received.

You return to the woman I love and exit the space where your submission began. We are equal. We laugh, and we share until, again, our carnal needs demand I use you as my own.

Eternally given to the other, our souls fuse daily while our bodies defy distance. Ever after and again, our union beckons.

Published 
Written by Spendingtime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments