Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning After

"“Are you wet for me?” you ask."

12
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
484 words 484 words
I awake to the morning light peeking through the window. My surroundings lit ever so faintly by the sun. My eyes adjusting to the morning. I stretch, my body feeling sore from your beautifully painful torture the night before. I hear your laugh as I moan in achy pain. I lift my head and see you sitting in your favorite chair; your silk tie hanging around your neck, ready to be tied. I smile, remembering that tie around my wrists last night.

“Come here,” you command, as you stand.

I sleepily slide off the bed, wrapping the silk sheet around my naked body. I stand in front of you, my blue eyes peering into yours. I shiver, remembering the fire in your eyes as you turned my ass red with your spankings. You smile as your fingertips brush the bite mark you've left on my shoulder. My pussy tingles from even your slightest touch.

“You look good in silk,” you say.

You lean down, pressing your lips to my ear.

“You look better without it though,” you say, as you tug the sheet from my grasp, letting it fall the floor.

I smile as I tell you that you are very much the overdressed, typical lawyer. You laugh as my hands go to work tying your tie.

“Thank you darling,” you say, as you kiss my neck, making my breath catch in my throat.

“Are you wet for me?” you ask.

“Yes mi amore ,” I whisper. “Always wet for you...”

“Good girl,” you whisper against my lips.

Your tongue darts to my mouth, sliding between my lips. You taste of coffee and I grimace. You laugh and wrap me back in the sheet before leading me to the balcony.

Honestly, I’m surprised no one called the cops from my screams of sheer pleasurable pain coming from this very spot.

You wrap your arms around me as we watch the sun continue to rise over Minneapolis. I lean my head back against you and my heart pounds like it did last night; your hard cock sliding in and out of my ass as your hand clenched around my throat.

I moan as I remember the feeling of your hot cum spurting into my tight wet pussy.

You nuzzle and kiss the tattoo on the back of my neck.

“I’m going to be late,” you whisper against my skin.

“I know,” I reply, a bit breathless.

You turn me to face you; tilting my chin up, making us face to face.

“Call later?” I ask.

“I'm sure I'll call from the elevator.”

You kiss me hard and passionate one last time.

“Here's looking at you kid,” you say with a wink, and you are gone.

I smile at your quote from your favorite movie, and laugh aloud when I hear Frank Sinatra’s voice coming from my phone.

I've got you under my skin...

Published 
Written by Sassygirl21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments