Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Wood

"His exciting – and wonderfully surprising – way to wake me up."

26
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
987 words 987 words

It was quite dark in the bedroom when my eyelids fluttered open. Was it the middle of the night? Was it early in the morning? I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to know the answer. Either way, even without looking at the clock, I was pretty confident that it wasn’t time to get up yet. So why was I awake??

As if somehow responding to my unspoken question, a subtle prodding motion against my butt cheek provided the answer: Aha … it was his ‘morning wood.’

Although the motionlessness of his restful body indicated that he was still asleep, his semi-hard cock was clearly not. I supposed that such a subconscious reflex was to be expected – particularly since we were both fully naked as we lay there with him spooning me.

Another poke. I chuckled under my breath. Guys … they just can’t help it, can they?!?

Another poke. I began to smile as I reminisced about what we’d done to each other last night – the reason why we’d fallen asleep naked with his arm wrapped around my chest. I was pretty sure I could feel his cum still leaking out of me.

Another poke. I wonder if he’s having similar flashbacks.

With my own erotic curiosity rising, I carefully reached between my thighs to touch his sexy (flexing) muscle. I trembled with arousal as I came into contact with his swollen head. Ummm, wow … he’s much harder than I thought. Mmmm … and it’s so fucking warm too. My fingertips traced his tip. He was even a little bit wet. Fuck, this is starting to make me wet too.

I parted my legs a little wider so that my hand could get a better grip on his shaft. I heard him groan softly – subconsciously, apparently – as my fingers wrapped around his deliciously solid rod. We hadn’t been together sexually for very long, but I’d already become addicted to his lustful moans.

I squeezed his cock in appreciation. Originally, I’d just wanted to fall back asleep; now, I was wanting him to be awake too.

Almost immediately, I got my wish. His body stirred – somewhat awkwardly, given how our limbs had become intertwined. With a half-asleep crackle in his deep voice, he mumbled, “What time is it?”

“Don’t know,” I responded calmly. I squeezed his cock firmly, and it flared back instinctively. “Don’t care.”

Perhaps noticing for the first time how hard he was, he asked, “Did you do that to me?”

I chuckled quietly. “No – you did it to me. Woke me up with that thing.”

“I’m sorry,” he murmured, flopping his head back down on the pillow.

I clicked my tongue at him. “Don’t be sorry … I like how it feels, pressing into my crack.”

That comment seemed to perk him up. “Oh yeah?”

MikaMoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikaMoonn

I bit my lip. Fuck, this was turning me on. “Uh-huh. I love your big hard cock.”

In response, he pushed his hips forward ... which had the effect of sliding the head of his cock through the loose grip of my hand and out into the gap between my thighs.

That thrusting motion felt familiar. Now it was my turn to groan. “Fuck, you’re making me wet again,” I whispered.

For the first time since I’d woken him up, his hand reached around and touched me. “Mmhmm, I can feel that.” He started using his fingertips to gently rub me where it mattered most. I groaned again.

I decided to remove my hand from his dick so that he could press it more directly against me. Now his tip was poking something else. Pushing my hips back, I moaned, “Oh fuck yes.”

Using his hand, he pressed his cock more firmly into the space between my warm thighs, sliding his shaft back and forth just outside my hole – teasing me, tempting me. Making me lose my mind.

His next few questions only amplified the sexual tension that was already brewing inside me. In his deep masculine voice, he asked, “You are really naughty, aren’t you?”

I was grinding – desperately – backward into him. “Uh-huh,” I moaned.

He chuckled. “You’re a fucking slut for cock, aren’t you?”

“For yours,” I breathed out quickly.

“Good answer,” he grunted – and then he placed his tip at my entrance.

I immediately spread my legs wider in order to take him in, but he first had another action step in mind. “Kiss me,” he pleaded.

It wasn’t easy for me to twist my neck around to face him, but I managed to hold the pose just long enough for our lips to meet briefly. The taste of his mouth was delightfully stimulating.

Breaking away from our kiss, he asked bluntly, “Sooo … you want me to fuck you … again?”

What a dumb question. “Yes,” I breathed out, my voice rising.

“Say it,” he demanded.

I happily obliged. “I want you to fuck me again,” I groaned lustfully.

He posed another similarly-rhetorical question: “You want me to stick my cock inside you?”

“Uh-huh!” I almost stopped there, but I’d learned my lesson. Quickly, I added on, “Yes … fuck yes, I fucking want you to stick your fucking cock so fucking deep inside me.”

He kept going. “You want me to fill up your insides with more of my cum?”

Fuck!! As sexy as all this banter was, I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed him in me. Right away.

Temporarily separating from his pressing waist, I grabbed his cock again, made sure it was lined up with my hole, and then opened myself up wide as he eagerly started to push in.

My own cock flared as his long shaft disappeared inside my cum-filled ass.

Sharing a bed with my best man the night before I’d marry my wife had turned out to be a fantastic idea.

Published 
Written by sixty9dr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments