Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mosh Pit Madness

"fun at a concert"

15
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
862 words 862 words
My name is Harley and I am what you might call a rocker or an emo. I am nineteen years old and was introduced to this lifestyle by my parents. They too are hard rock and heavy metal fans and took me to concerts from a young age. I have long dark hair, and no, it is my own colour, not dyed. I have sharp blue eyes and a small nose. I have full lips that I generally put dark red lipstick on.

As I say dad and mum influenced me into hard metal and hardcore rock and I go to concerts many times during the year. I love my band with posters and T-shirts all over my room. Bands like Metallica, Slayer and Iron Maiden adorn my walls, phone and CD player.

At seventeen, I started getting tattoos of my favourite bands, nothing major, tasteful. My dad, mum and I all got a tattoo together on our lower back of our family crest, apparently, dad is like seventy-second in line to the throne.

-----

It was concert night and I was going to see one of my favourite bands. Dad was treating me. I wore a skin-tight short black dress that showed off my figure. Dad, mum and I piled into the car playing rock music on the way to the venue. We got there just in time and the crowds poured in. We made our way towards the front and stood to wait for the band to start up.

Soon music was blaring out and everyone was getting into it. I saw the mosh pit, with all the teens moshing and swirling around like mad people, I wanted in. I handed my valuables and bag to dad and edged my way forward towards the mosh pit.

I was pulled into the fray and soon was sweating and getting low on breath as arms pushed each other around. It was exhilarating and soon I was glad I didn't bother with underwear. I made my way to the edge of the mosh pit, standing close to the stage. I looked up at the band, admiring the lead guitarist's skills.

I Felt a hand on my hips, I didn't care, I was engrossed in the music. It took me a few seconds to realise the hand was cupping my ass. I couldn't really turn around to see who was touching, the moshers were going around too fast.

Then I felt it, a hand on my bare butt. Whoever it was, they were enjoying my body, I was enjoying the attention. I pushed back against his hand, letting whoever it was know that I approved.

Asshantiy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Asshantiy

Their fingers hiked up my dress and slipped a finger right inside my pussy. I groaned, pushing back as the person's fingers, gently and expertly fingered me. I got so wet from them as they pushed their fingers inside me to the knuckle and I could feel my orgasm washing over me.

Whoever they were placed their fingers in my mouth, I sucked on them gently, tasting my own pussy. His hand slipped to my chest, cupping and caressing my breasts. I could feel the fumble behind me and it didn't take much imagination to realise what was going on. I felt him push me forward, his cock sliding into my tight pussy. He was big and quite thick. He stretched my pussy wide with his wonderful cock as he started to pound me from behind.

I pushed back against him as he grabbed my hips. He was like a dog in heat, fucking me hard and for all he was worth. I looked up to see the base guitarist of the band looking down from the stage right at me. He seemed to wink at me and I could see the visible hard on in his trousers.

I blushed and just carried on pushing back against my anonymous lover, as he slammed deep inside me. The mosh pit seemed to get rowdier and people kept bumping past my lover and me. I knew what we were doing was risqué and if caught we would get chucked out. I closed my legs, making my pussy as tight as I could. I could feel yet another orgasm wash over me and I could just about hear him grunt.

My lover slipped both his arms around my waist and held me close to him. I understood why as a jet of hot, steamy cum flooded my pussy. He stood there holding me, as he filled my willing hole with his goodness. The force of his orgasm seemed to push me over the edge, making me have another orgasm of my own.

By the time I calmed down from my orgasm, my lover had disappeared into the crowd. I straightened out my dress and joined the rest of the moshers dancing. I danced my way around to the exit of the pit and went to re-join my parents. Dad smiled and handed me my valuables, oblivious to what had happened to me.

The rest of the concert I danced with my parents, feeling my anonymous lover's cum dribble down my bare leg.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments