Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend Across The Street

"Another business trip orgasm"

65
21 Comments 21
1.8k Views 1.8k
330 words 330 words

Author's Notes

"I wanted to meet him but he was gone before I could make a gesture to invite him to my room."

I am a voyeur and exhibitionist. I can only enjoy myself away from Florida. Too many unfriendly eyes at home. I was in New York City a few months ago for work. I decided to take a few extra days over a weekend to visit a few museums (yes, I can be that boring). I was staying at the Marriott Marquis, a large hotel in Times Square. I had a great room on the nineteenth floor facing W45th Street. The room had a large window that gave a great view. There was an office building across the street. Being a Saturday morning, the building was empty. Or... so I thought.

It was early and I was feeling a little randy. I never closed the curtains from the night before because I love the lights of the city. The window was in full view from the outside. I was lying there and started to rub my pussy. When I get going, I am very animated as I start to come.

As I was enjoying myself, I caught a glimpse of the building across the street. One office was occupied. It was an older gentleman standing in the window watching me. His pants were down and he was stroking his cock. I decided to play along. I walked over to the window to get as close as possible and continued to match his motion. Any sexual activity causes my clitoris to swell, so I started to jerk off like he was. I wasn't close enough to see if he shot a load, but he eventually pulled up his pants and left the room. I can only assume that he left a present for the cleaning service.

I came at least three times, my fingers were soaked. I never made it out of the room until late in the afternoon. No museums for me that day. I was on the prowl for a man to satisfy my incredible urge for a cock.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments