Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Now Ex-Wife's First Gangbang

"My sexual capades as a gangbang specialist begin with my ex"

13
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
564 words 564 words

She wasn't up for it at first. I returned home drunk as usual after having another huge fight. I had spent a few hours at a strip club not too far from home, but this time, I was certainly stumbling out more noticeably. A few guys who worked there offered to get me home safely. So one of them drove me in my car while the others followed.

Brandie was asleep on the couch when they carried me in. She was wearing a sexy nightgown which showed off her large cleavage. She startled awake and started screaming at the four men before realizing that they had helped carry me in. She told them to wait and hurried away, coming back wearing her robe.

She insisted that they stay and offered to make them coffee. One of them suggested perhaps a beer instead. The others liked that idea. Of course, we didn't have much beer but she pointed to my bar and suggested some alcohol. Not too much later most of one bottle of bourbon was empty and Brandie brought out another.

Much of this, I later learned from my wife as I had passed out in the bedroom with only occasional awakening to sounds of merrymaking.

Brandie, who usually didn't drink at all, was imbibing with these four men. She had often complained to me about our love life. Still, she told me later that they had taken advantage of her. As it started, apparently one of them had drawn her close to him and was whispering in her ear that she looked so inviting to him. He also suggested the others looked like they would maybe enjoy something more. She told him he was being naughty but didn't resist completely.

EmillyClarck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyClarck

She told me later that, when she told him that he was making her uncomfortable, he said that she must be too warm and suggested she remove her robe. By then, apparently, one of the other men had closed in on her from the other side. He was nuzzling her neck and parting her robe while the other now had her ear in his mouth. Both of them then parted her robe completely and started removing it. By then, a third guy decided to be involved.

She felt his hands tightly grab her knees and pull them apart forcefully. Then she said things started happening more quickly and couldn't really say in what order. One guy was kissing her while both of her tits were being manhandled roughly. The guy who had parted her knees was eating her out while finger-fucking her. And the next thing she knew, she was on the dining room table, naked.

She told me one of them started fucking her with his big dick in the pussy while another was fucking her mouth while her head overhung the table. Another one climbed onto the table and fucked her tits while she was stroking the last guy's big dick.

Then she said she was moved to the living room floor and made to sit her butt onto one guy's cock while another entered her pussy and a third fucked her mouth from above and her hands were stroking two more cocks. At that point, I stopped her story and asked where the fifth guy came from.

"That was you, silly, don't you remember? You woke up and joined in."

Published 
Written by olderneighbor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments