Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Body Was Aching For This Reunion

"After four long months, I finally came home to my sex toys; I found the perfect spot to my suction cup dildo."

27
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
855 words 855 words

I spent the last couple of months abroad, working and traveling. Unfortunately, I left my beloved toys at home because I knew what was waiting for me: flatmates and paper-thin walls.

All I had was my fingers and my creativity. First I only rubbed my clit - oh, I rubbed it hard for hours at a time. I was lying on my tiny bed in my tiny room, watching porn with my headphones on, and tried to stay as quiet as possible. One time I masturbated so intensely, I could barely hold back my pee. It came out drop by drop between two rubs so I continued pleasuring myself on the toilet, letting my pee out while pampering my clit.

When clit rubbing just wasn't enough anymore, I started fingering myself; since I got my toys, I have not fingered myself - I never really liked it, to be honest. But necessity is a great force, so I jumped into the shower and finger-fucked my pussy until my legs gave up on me.

Although I did cum every time, my pussy was starving for something more. I was so desperate, I tried to push a roll-on deodorant into my vagina, but it got so unused to penetration, I wasn't able to take it in more than a couple millimeters of it.

I'm so glad I can write these lines with my glass dildo in my pussy and my plug in my butt, feeling so filled finally.

When I arrived home, my first thing was to shave my pussy; it had to be silky and smooth for the reunion.

I took a towel from the bathroom and went straight to my bed. I laid the towel under my butt and pulled my toys out from their secret place. I chose porn that fit my mood and started rubbing my clit; of course, I was not wearing any underwear. I had a tight tank top on, but I freed my boobs from it so the only thing that was covered was my tummy.

I was rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples mercilessly. When my pussy felt wet enough, I grabbed my glass dildo and started licking it. It was near to the wall for months, the autumn breeze reached it so it was colder than usual. This new sensation was so satisfying, I almost screamed pushing the dildo in.

Not long after my pussy was finally filled, I picked up my butt plug, covered it with vaseline and slowly pushed it in; it was a bit painful, but once the widest part was in, it popped into its place. It pressed my glass dildo to my g-spot, and I was in paradise.

MaddyRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaddyRosse

For a couple of minutes, I just moved my hips around, and didn't touch my clit at all. After a while, I started fucking myself with the dildo, slowly. With every move, my juice was dripping out from my wet pussy. I made a couple of photos from the perfect angle: it showed my butt plug - the flowing cum made its fake gemstone even shinier -, my glass dildo halfway in, and in the background my rounded boobs with my hardened nipples.

I was so horny and my pussy was so sensitive, I was scared I would climax before I could use my bigger, realistic dildo, so even though it was a hard fight with myself, eventually I stopped the rubbing and freed my pussy from the glass dildo, leaving butt plug in. Maybe I used too much vaseline because it kept slipping out, so I had to push it back frequently.

At that point, I had a plan for quite a long time. Usually, I stay in bed, suck and lick my bigger dildo while I pull out the other one then I fuck myself quick and hard on my back, legs spread. But not now. I went to my exercise bike, I secured my dildo to the seat with its suction cup, and then I started the ride. I put my legs on the pedals and slowly lowered my body approaching the seat. My pussy lips opened up as the dildo penetrated it; my weight was pushing the toy deeper and deeper.

From the moment it was all in, my legs started shaking uncontrollably. I could not stand on the pedals anymore, and I had to lower the seat so I could stand on the ground. It turned out to be a difficult task in that state of mind and body, but it was worth it. I was riding that fake dick like there was no tomorrow. I had never felt like that before. It was new, it was indescribable. The full-figure mirror in front of me showed me everything. My big, rounded, bouncing tits, the dildo appearing then disappearing into my pussy, my juice dripping on everything: the seat, the carpet; it was flowing down on my thighs. It was the strongest orgasm of my life.

After that, I walked to my bathroom on shaking legs, took a shower with my toys, and went to sleep with a pulsing clit.

Published 
Written by CherryBlossom96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments