Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife the Courtesan

"We change our lifestyle to save our marriage"

35
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
440 words 440 words

Author's Notes

"Many thanks to my friend and fellow author for her help and encouragement with this story !"

I am married to a mature attractive lady called Elizabeth, and we live in a quiet village a few miles from a large city. Unfortunately, as we have both matured with age, my sex drive has sadly decreased, whereas Elizabeth's passion for sex has increased to an almost insatiable level. Our relationship was beginning to break down, but thankfully we sat down, discussed our options, and came to a compromise that worked for us both.

 

Let me explain just what we decided.

To our friends and neighbours in the village, Elizabeth has always been a well-respected member of the community, but unbeknown to everyone apart from me, she has embarked on a secret life as a high-class courtesan. Two or three times a week Elizabeth (or 'Brielle' as she prefers to be called when working) will entertain one of her small group of wealthy, trusted clients in a small anonymous pied-a-terre we own in an upmarket suburb on the far side of town.

 I have furnished the three rooms to cater for all tastes and needs; the 'Dominatrix Den' for spanking, bondage, and discipline, the 'Amethyst Room' for sensual and tantric massage, and the 'Venus Room' for pussy and cock worship and all other things sexy, kinky, and erotic.

 Usually naked in high heels, or in sexy lingerie, Brielle indulges her clients in their passions and desires - be it bondage, tie & tease, sensual spanking, or just pure erotic sex.

Whether it is as a dominatrix for a BDSM session with Kevin, a threesome with Andy and Nicky (or a girl/girl session with Nicky alone) an erotic full body massage for Abi, or a multiple orgasm workout with her young friend Oliver (her favourite!) she always ensures at least one happy ending for all her clients, plus herself of course!

 Her clients are always happy to pay handsomely for her services, but what they have never realised is that Brielle has no interest whatsoever in the money; she does what she does purely for the thrill, the excitement, and her passion for sex.

Quite rightly you are wondering, what's in it for me?

Well, I get the pleasure of my wife returning home, her desires and needs totally fulfilled, and after a long soak in the bath, she tells me all about her day, before treating my by now hard, aching cock to a beautiful, slow, blow job.

And, if I am lucky and she is still horny when she gets home, then I get to fuck Elizabeth myself, and add my seed to the sexy cocktail already filling her pussy to overflowing!

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments