Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nature's Way - Rivers, Volcanoes, Earthquakes And Melts!

"He thought he had her, she taught him what being taken means !"

22
14 Comments 14
706 Views 706
197 words 197 words

Author's Notes

"First foray into erotic writing. Be kind!"

She was surprised at how searing his gaze was and her own reaction to it. She doesn't like attention, yet his eyes focused on her weren't somehow repulsive to her. She felt like an ant, his eyes the magnifying glass radiating his desire. Her brain and heart were at war—her body betrayed her, though, as she felt the intensity in hidden parts of her body. The transition from the downright stare to the smirk - and the casual look away was bordering on dismissive, yet alluring. He knew he had her even when she didn't.

________________________________

He was surprised how he thought she would crumble into a heap in his bedroom and would be there for the taking. He thought he would work his charm and pound her like the many others who succumbed to him. He found out she wouldn't be tamed. He didn't make many decisions that night—she took charge and rode him into the sunset. He was surprised at how her touch seemed natural, how their fingers mingled and their bodies intertwined. Natural—how he fit her holes.

The earth shook, rivers ran, and volcanoes erupted that night. A few things melted too.

Published 
Written by ScarletLady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments