Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Fun at the Shoe Store

"A woman has some fun at the shoe store."

50
44 Comments 44
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I recently had a little fun when I went shoe shopping. I was really horny and just felt like fucking around with somebody. I wore a short, pleated, black skirt, a low cut blouse, which showed my amazing cleavage, no panties, nude hold up stockings, and heels.

I went to the mall and went into my favorite shoe store. The kind of a shoe store where people actually help you. I started to look around the store and more importantly at the sales help. There was one male sales person that seemed to be the only person working. He was a young guy, maybe about twenty-five years old.

“Miss, is there something I could help you with?”

“Yes, I’m looking for a shoe, that’s about five inches high, black color, and very comfortable. Shoes now a days are always so uncomfortable.”

I giggled.

“I think we have lots of shoes that fit your description. Would you mind if I measured your foot? Please sit down, so I may do this for you.”

I walked over to him very slowly and of course wiggled my curvy hips. I’m a very attractive woman. I have brown long hair and brown eyes and am about 5’7.” I have a nice sized chest and a great ass. But, I have been told that I have the most wonderful, long legs.

I sat down and he brought out the shoe measurer. I then put my foot into it.

“Okay, you’re a size six. I’ll go and get the shoes that are in your size. I’ll be back in just a minute or so.”

I was going to be having sex with this guy. He just didn’t know it yet. My pussy was throbbing and I needed a good fucking. I’m a bit of a sex addict and I’m always looking for new men to fuck. I live on the edge a bit. Fucking strangers was always very exciting.

Finally, he came back with like six boxes.

“We have lots of shoes in that size. Let me help you with them.”

He pulled out the first shoe, which was so pretty. I put my one foot out, so he could put the shoe on. He got it onto my foot and then put the other one on.

"Please stand up. I want to make sure you have enough wiggle room in the toe area. Walk around and see how they feel."

I walked around the store, to make sure the shoes felt okay. I really liked them, but wanted to try the other ones on. I made sure to wiggle my hips. I was putting on quite a show.

“They feel great, but let me try on something else.”

He helped me take off the shoes. I then hiked up my skirt and opened my legs, so that he could see my bald pussy, while he put on the next shoe.

My pussy was in his view and he turned a shade of red.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

He now was very embarrassed and didn’t know where to put his eyes. He helped me put on the next pair of shoes.

I stood up and walked around the store. He was now glaring at my whole body. While I was walking around, I unbuttoned a few buttons on my blouse and returned to try on more shoes.

I then went to try on the next pair, but as I did, I pulled up my skirt all the way, parted my legs so he could see my bald cunt.

“I’ll buy all these shoes, but I really want to fuck you. How about we go into your stock room? Today is your lucky day."

“You’re on lady. Come on, follow me!”

I then followed him into the stock room. I pushed him up against the wall. I pulled down his pants and grabbed his cock and started to tug and pull on it. He had a nice sized cock and seemed to get hard rather quickly.

I then squatted down and wrapped my glossed lips around his cock and brought him down my throat. I held his balls and lightly squeezed them, as I bobbed along his cock. I tilted my head off to the side, to get him all the way inside of my mouth.

My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. I was making all kinds of wet, sucking, popping noises as I sucked his cock. He had his hands in my hair and was moaning. I knew he was very aroused.

I then stood up, pulled my skirt around my hips, and bent over. I eased myself onto his cock. I could feel my pussy flower stretching once he was inside. I then moved my pussy up and down his cock. I had my hands on my knees, as I fucked him.

His cock felt so good in my cunt. He then grabbed my hips and started to drive his cock hard into my pussy.

“Yes, that’s it! Fuck me harder and faster! Oh, fucking hell!”

“You’re so fucking hot, lady! This has never happened to me at work.”

He was fucking me harder and faster and my pussy was so fucking wet.

“I’m going to come. Fuck!”

I then had an orgasm on his cock. I soaked his cock and balls. He was still fucking me hard and fast. I felt his balls pressed up against my ass, as he fucked me.

“Let me get on my knees and you can shoot your come down my throat.”

The man pulled out of my pussy. I opened my mouth really wide and took his cock back into my mouth. I was gagging and making all kinds of noises. I was squeezing his balls and was holding onto his hips, while he face fucked me hard.

“Fuck, I’m coming!”

I swallowed his come and then wiped my lips.

“I’ll buy those shoes now. Will you ring me up?”

“You bet, lady.”

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments