Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Start: Austin And Simone 4

"Contiunation of Austin and Simone"

10
1 Comment 1
414 Views 414
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part four of Austin and Simone"

After the parental meetings, Simone and I agreed to get married. I proposed to her one Saturday while we were doing some routine shopping.

I got her by surprise.

We were walking back to my car after shopping and chatting about something. It was after we arrived that I asked her to marry me.

It went down like this:

When we arrived at my car, I opened my trunk to put Simone’s bags inside. There was a little cardboard box lying in the middle of the trunk, and I asked Simone if she knew what it was or where it came from. She said she had never seen it, so I asked her to open it. Simone handed me the bag she was holding and picked up the box.

When she opened it, she saw the ring.

Her eyes popped open and was speechless. I put her bags in the trunk and took the ring out of the box. “Simone, this is for you, if you will have me.” Then I took her hand and placed it on her finger.

Of course, she said yes.

Tears were falling from Simone’s face as she hugged me tighter than ever before.

As we kissed, we heard a few people clapping their hands. One woman said, “That was beautiful!”

Embarrassed, we thanked the people and the woman that spoke asked to see the ring.

Simone, crying and laughing at the same time showed the ring to all the people who saw my proposal. They wished us luck as we got into my car.

We told Simone’s parents that evening and her mother cried. I was thinking if her crying were tears of sadness, I was a dead man.  But thankfully they were tears of joy. Simone’s father congratulated us and welcomed me into their family.

We told my parents in person the following day and my mother hugged Simone, welcoming her into the family. Then Simone assisted her in preparing a nice little lunch in celebration. Simone liked the simpleness of the sandwiches and potato chips to celebrate.

Now, anyone who’s planned a wedding knows how things can get. Simone’s mother flew into town one week after Simone and I announced our engagement. Then, we tried to decide on a wedding date.

Simone’s mother and my mother sat with Simone and a friend, working out some of the details.

Believe it or not, they didn’t argue.

Simone’s mother brought some pictures from her wedding and wow!

She was and remains hot looking.

In some families, it is custom to hand down wedding dresses, rings, and other items. With Simone’s family, this would occur.

The wedding dress was well kept and from what I was told, it fit Simone to a T.

Yes, I know, it’s considered bad luck to see your bride in her wedding dress before the wedding.

The devil in the details was logistics, but there was a small window of opportunity for everyone in Simone’s family to attend.

The plans included some of Simone’s relatives to come from different places. For example, Simone’s mother had a sister and a brother who lived in Italy with their spouses and a few offspring. Her father had a brother and his wife who worked and lived in the Middle East.

My parents each had one brother and their families, but they lived nearby.

I’d been content with a small wedding, but Simone’s mother would have nothing of the sort. We agreed upon a medium list of guests, outside of the family. We invited our friends, and I invited my co-workers, as did Simone.

When the week of the wedding approached, Simone was fidgety, and I had to do without sex for the first time in a very long time. Usually, sex was two or three times a week, so going ten days without it, seemed like an eternity.

My Italian neighbors from across the way, had moved out a few months back, and the current tenants kept their curtains closed tighter than Frt. Knox. So, that was that.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

The night before the wedding, we had the usual rehearsals, dinner and of course, the parties.

Simone’s friends took her somewhere, and maybe I’ll write about that some other time.

My friends took me to a gentlemen's club where they had made previous arrangements.

Things started off in an average way, but that didn’t last long. There were many other patrons inside, but when a bachelor party is announced, it seemed everyone got involved.

The dancers and waitresses made more money that night than most, I suspect.

After the second round of drinks, my best man and the disc jockey announced to the crowd about my bachelor party. That’s when things began.

I was brought up to the stage by two attractive and almost nude dancers. They sat me in a chair, then handcuffed my wrists behind the chair back. Then they unbuttoned my shirt, pushed it off my shoulders, then they unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

The crowd was cheering over the loud music, while all the dancers who were working, paraded around me, pushing their pasties-covered breasts in my face, giving me ass shots, and rubbing my crotch.

This entertainment lasted until the last dancer came and kissed my belly. By then my cock was hard and running down my leg, and she rubbed it, while winking at the crowd.

I was embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

I suppose it would have been against the law to get a public blow job on the stage, and I didn’t find out.

The dancer turned toward me and gave me a French kiss, before putting her breasts in my face once more.

Then she asked if I was ready for what was next.

Suddenly, the crowd started laughing and pointing at me.

Or rather, who was approaching me from behind.

The next thing that happened, I felt some huge and soft breasts on my neck. Then the woman began to hit me in the back of my head with them.

She managed to slap my ears a couple of times with her giant tits, before she paraded around in front of me.

This woman stood several inches over six feet tall, and I guessed she weight around two hundred pounds. Now, she wasn’t fat, but when we think of Amazon women, she would be a good example.

She was well proportioned with her figure and I’m sure she had a large man or more to satisfy her sexual needs.

She gave me a lap dance and pushed her breasts in my face. One of her pasties was missing and she squeezed her nipple, shooting breast milk in my face.

I was stunned, but she handed me a napkin after she finished her dance.

Finally, I was released from the chair and the big dancer helped me put my clothes back together. She gave me a big kiss and whispered she had something else for me.

When I got back to the table, another drink was waiting in the serving tray with one of the dancers holding it.

As we watched some more of the dancers, I excused myself to the men’s room.

When I left the men’s room, I started to return to my friends.

Only I didn’t get there.

The large woman took me into a back room, where she gave me another lap dance. Then she knelt in front of me and gave me a blow job.

Now, I hadn’t had sex in almost two weeks. And she worked fast.

She drained me within a couple of minutes, wiped her face while swallowing my load, and smiled.

She kissed my cheek and said, “Good luck with your marriage. You know where I can be found, if you need something.”

She discreetly led me back into the bar and when I sat at the table, my friends asked about my whereabouts. I lied and said I had to step out for a bit.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments