Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New world

"A short night with my first sex toy."

7
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
487 words 487 words
It was a pretty little thing; nice shining cyan, straight, smooth jelly, soft rounded head with even a little slit and some sculpted veins. Even though it wasn’t really small, it was bigger than the average sized toys, most likely not what most girls start out with. I was fascinated by the realistic look and vibrating function, it was my very first dildo, very first vibrator, simply my first sex toy.

I went through embarrassment buying it, but the anticipation to try it out for the first time was incredible. Naked on my bed I stroked my body, massaged my breasts, pinched my nipples and twisted them lightly before moving lower to stroke my inner thighs and over my folds.

When I felt my pussy leak I decided it was time. I grabbed my latest investment and angled the toy as if a man was facing me. Slowly I stroked the tip against my clitoris and sighed to the pleasurable feel of the smooth surface rubbing me. The toy was moved lower for a test prod at my entrance to see how big it was. It was a rough experience as I had to use a bit of force to prod the dildo’s head into my entrance and I concluded I needed more preparation for it to slide into me comfortably. I went to rub it more intensely over my pussy, between my lips and against my clit.

Before that night I had used small bottles as substitute dildos, that night would just be a bit of a stretch compared to those times but the vibrator was a new experience. I was filled with excitement and nervousness as I thought of it, even a little bit of fear as I had read many girls found their first vibrator to be almost painful. My curiosity and arousal beat the nervousness and fear however and I pushed the tip against my clit, reached for the wheel at the bottom of the toy and slowly turned it.

Even though I used the lowest level the vibration was rather powerful and alike nothing I had ever experienced. My body erupted in intense pleasure that was on the brink of being almost too much.My back arched and legs and arms shuddered from the surprise of the power. A gasp of pleasured surprise escaped my mouth and I fought to not make any more noises and wake anyone up. I gripped the sheets with my free hand as my body soon erupted once again in heat that sent strong waves of pleasure through my every limb. It was my, by that time, fastest, strongest and longest orgasm.

Once the waves of pleasure died down I tiredly turned the device off, panted heavily in pleasure and settled with that I had had enough for tonight. It was a great start into a whole new world I couldn’t wait to explore.

Published 
Written by MyCloset
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments