Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Loan

"She was no Cinderella, but there were moments when..."

54
49 Comments 49
8.7k Views 8.7k
989 words 989 words
Recommended Read
It felt like everything, every firm plain and sexy curve could be seen. Yet, she did not feel exposed or bared to the world. The suggestion was so subtle to the curious eye. The dress created desire, but actually revealed nothing. It was definitely expensive, the feel and look of the fabric made it obvious. The way it perfectly laid on her body made it work. It screamed class but whispered sexy. The muted color of the long dress made her skin glow like warmed honey.

Charlie looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror and felt beautiful. It was more than just knowing that she was not ugly or the sense that she was definitely attractive. No, she felt beautiful. The word itself had never had quite the same meaning that it had to her at this moment.

“This is what this life is like,” her faint voice whispered as she touched the fabric.

“You are absolutely beautiful Charlotte,” he told her, his eyes watching the reflection of her own.

Roen’s voice in her ear, low and thick with meaning, did not make Charlie nervously jump like it generally did when he suddenly, from nowhere, materialized behind her.

Her name rolled off his tongue like something new, something reborn, the sound of which echoed in her mind. Before it had always sounded like he was disciplining a child when he said it. There was nothing child-like about her now. At this moment, she was every bit of the woman she should be.

Roen stood behind her with a smile and that look glistening in his eyes. She pressed her back into him and let her hips grind against him. The movement was slight and effective. The reason for it was unknown to Charlie, she simply was not who she was before. She was now Charlotte and he was giving Charlotte that look. Charlotte needed to feel his nearness.

Roen placed his hands at her waist and slid them upward until he was cupping her breasts. He squeezed and massaged them in a way that only he could, while lightly brushing his lips against the curve of her neck.

When he said the word “Ladies” into her skin and kissed where the heat of the word graced her, Charlotte was hardly aware that it was meant for the other two women in the dressing room.

“Thank you for your services,” he added, now slipping one hand down her body.

The hairdresser and make-up artist that had assisted her so well must have been as mesmerized with their view of the couple as Charlie was. Roen, in a black tux and a crisp white shirt and she in that beautiful dress, the couple looked so elegant and yet so undeniably intimate. It took the two women a few seconds to realize the situation. Once it became obvious that this was the moment for them to take their leave, they nervously and quickly gathered what things belonged to them.

They were not fast enough.

Charlotte had already closed her eyes and leaned her head back in surrender.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

Roen had already drawn the long stretch of material up in the front and had his hand in her flesh toned thong. He had already dipped his finger inside of her and began to slick her warmed wetness around her clit as the two women said in unison, “Thank you Mr. Roen.”

He had already dismissed them in his mind as he watched Charlotte respond to his touch.

“Open your eyes and look at me Charlotte,” he commanded gently, applying more pressure with his finger.

Charlotte did as she was told. But, her lids were heavy from the tension growing and swirling inside of her--caused by the rhythmic movement of just one finger at the meeting of her thighs. The fingers of his other hand teased and manipulated a hard, protruding and overly sensitive nipple that shown through the material of the dress. Her breathing was increasing and she moaned deeply, still grinding her ass into him.

“Be still,” he told her, increasing the stimulation, "you tease."

It was hard for her body to still itself with pleasure seizing her in such a way. To move against him was a natural act for her now, as was the need to feel his body’s reaction. It was as involuntary as the beating of her heart, a heart that was now drumming faster and faster.

She was trembling against him. Her legs were growing weak.

“Yes,” he whispered in her ear before biting at the spot he had so gently kissed just a few minutes ago.

His blue eyes were certain, her dark ones were pleading as the mix of sensations gathered and detonated within her.

Charlotte’s upper body and legs jerked uncontrollably as Roen took her beyond just an orgasm, beyond just coming—her juices flowing all over his fingers. He continued to smooth just one finger directly over her pulsating center of nerves until something hit her even more powerful.

She let out a desperate cry and it brought water to her eyes as every muscle in her body contracted in sync to the contact of his finger with the head of her clit. She folded inward, but his arms managed to hold her upright. Caught up in the after effect of her own passion, she could not bear to look at him any longer.

Roen let her have this moment to herself, but missed nothing. He had watched her body react to his touch and for right now, it was enough. Thinking about what he wanted to do to her body later only made him smile wickedly.

“And now,” he whispered in her ear, “you are even more beautiful.”

Through the thick haze of her pleasure, Charlotte forced herself to remember that this dress, this life and this man were not hers. She was simply a payment on a loan.

Published 
Written by avrgblkgrl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments