Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Rainy Afternoon in London.

"The love of older women was this girl's undoing."

23
13 Comments 13
1.7k Views 1.7k
595 words 595 words

Yes, there was the funny little wine bar where it had all begun. And directly across the road was the house. And at the very top, the room where my screams must have been heard all over London. God, I was so young, barely twenty-one, just back from studying abroad. 

I was out running—my private hour before I get ready for work. I don't usually run up this particular street. But now, the memories were flooding back. The road was wet, although the rain had stopped. It had rained on that day too.

I was hoping to find work as an au-pair or something, so I came to this area because it's where rich people live. I bought the local newspaper and went and sat in the wine bar to study the jobs pages.

"Same again?" A woman's voice. I turned, expecting to see the girl who had served me when I came in. But it was not. Very much not!

Our eyes met, and, for me at least, it was game, set, and match. Tall, elegant, posh.  A raised eyebrow brought me back to attention.

"Why, yes, thank you." I stammered, and soon Sarah and I were sitting side-by-side by the window, looking out at the rain shower that had just begun, while I allowed myself to be mesmerised by this woman, so self-assured and so beautiful.

You see, I have a bit of a Jones for older women. When I was eighteen, I came out to my parents, and almost all of my sexual relationships have been with women much older than me. None have lasted, and most have ended miserably. But this girl keeps hoping. 

I can no longer remember what words were spoken by Sarah and me that day. But we both knew it was there, which mean that there was no urgency or misunderstandings. 

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso

The rain had stopped, and the bright May sunshine made the pavements gleam.

We walked all the way on the street to the end where the grass began. It's called Parliament Hill Fields, and there is a beautiful view of the whole of London. 

We had not walked far, across the wet grass before the sky grew dark again, and Sarah took my hand, and we ran to take shelter under a tree.

That was when she kissed me.

It just happened, and I knew in that instant that nothing was going to be the same for me ever again.

It was the most sexually explicit kiss I have ever experienced. Now Sarah guided me, so my back was against the trunk of the tree. And while she was having oral sex with my mouth, she unbuttoned my jeans and slid her hand down inside and inside my knickers and then inside me.

As the rain fell, her fingers were preparing me, opening me. I had felt my body responding since that first kiss. Now, as Sarah's fingers found my centre, I was utterly and gloriously lost. I tried to touch her too, but she guided my hands away. This was to be my time.

 

Once my legs were steady enough, we ran through the torrents of rain back down the street.

I remember keys, steps, a hallway with bicycles, stone stairs and then another door, and it closed, and I heard it locked and then the bed. And finally, us... all stark naked and giggling at our own separate lusts.

At one stage, I can remember whispering. "You can hurt me if you want."

"Oh, I will, my darling, I will," Sarah had replied.

 

 

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments