Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New Normal

"We had to sate our desire very quickly."

7
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
590 words 590 words

It was Wednesday night and I was driving home from work with a raging hard-on.

My wife and I have had our normal twice-a-week love making curtailed for the last few months due to her elderly mother moving in with us. Having trickled down to once every week or two, neither of us were happy about it, but you have to help family. To make things worse, for the last couple of weeks, we'd been saddled with watching our grandkids for the full weekend instead of the usual Saturday night. Don’t get me wrong, I love the little knuckleheads, but we were both ready to explode from desire.

It was now over two weeks since our last session and even masturbation wasn’t putting out the fire anymore.

The real problem here was that not only were we used to living alone, but we really enjoyed taking our time. Our lovemaking sessions usually involved being completely naked and thoroughly enjoying every inch of each other’s bodies for an hour or two. We hadn’t really had a quickie in years, and because of that, really didn’t remember how to jump right in to just fucking. But, as they say, necessity is the mother of invention.

Pulling into the driveway I was determined to find a way to quench our needs. Inside our home, I saw mother-in-law eating her dinner at the kitchen table. After exchanging greetings, I asked where my wife was and she pointed to the basement and said that she was doing laundry. Walking away, I quickly removed my coat and put it and my briefcase in our bedroom. Heading down the basement steps I had only one thing on my mind -- and actually started unzipping my pants as I descended the stairs.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

The basement is divided into three areas with our exercise equipment taking up over half of the space. The other parts house the washer and dryer, and my workbenches for home repairs and artistic endeavors. It wasn’t until I reached the bottom of the steps that I could see what was waiting for me.

My wife must have seen me pulling into the driveway and then run down into the basement because there she was, lying across a work-out bench, with her pants and panties in a pile on the floor. She had her legs spread wide and half-whispered for me to get my cock out. I pushed my pants and underwear down but still knelt in front of her for a little taste. Oral was always a huge part of our repertoire and I wasn’t cheating her, or myself, out of a little tongue action.

Her orgasm came much quicker than normal, and moments after she came, I was sliding inside for what would surely be a quick orgasm for me as well. Fortunately, since neither of us are quiet cummers, the washer and dryer were doing their thing, so we had plenty of sound cover.

I tried to start slowly but she egged me on as both of us needed it hard and fast. As expected, within a couple of minutes we were both attempting to stifle our heart pounding orgasms.

In the aftermath, for a few minutes we kissed and cuddled -- well, as much as you can on a work-out bench. Then we both decided that these kind of interludes would have to be our new thing, in order to keep us both sane. I’m already trying to decide where to have her next.

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments