Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Patience & Time

"Longing"

9
4 Comments 4
922 Views 922
353 words 353 words

It has been far too long since we last saw each other. Too long since we last laughed together, since we spoke about nothing, since we were comfortable in each other's silence.

It has been far too long since a journey was filled with thoughts of you. Too long since I could focus on nothing else, since everything paled in comparison, since the main event was still to come.

It has been far too long since I saw that mischievous gleam in your eyes. Too long since I noticed your breath deepen and your skin flush, since the air in the room turned thick with anticipation, since your scent filled my head.

It has been far too long since caution was locked outside a hotel door. Too long since the needs and wants of the world mattered for nothing, since all that counted was there in front of me, since you said my name out loud.

It has been far too long since I devoured you. Too long since I have ran my tongue across every inch of your skin, since I tasted your sweet and savoury sweat, since I felt you buck and writhe under my grip, since I heard you scream and swear and come for me.

It has been far too long since you dominated me. Too long since you took charge and used me, since you sat atop my bearded face, riding my mouth, since you squeezed me into your tight cunt and fucked me however you pleased, since you soaked me in your pleasure and covered yourself in mine.

It has been far too long since we have turned each other in to a mess. Too long since we turned back the clock so many years and felt alive again, since our sins didn't matter, since there was no-one but us.

It has been far too long since we spent the next day together. Too long since the bitter anticipation of 'goodbye', since the realisation that life has caught up with us once more, since the knowledge that it will be far too long before we meet again...

Published 
Written by SpenPritchardErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments