Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paying the Removal Men

"Short of cash after a removal, a new payment method is agreed"

5
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
326 words 326 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at a gay story and I hope it’s suitably realistic. Apart from the fact that I did move house recently, the rest is pure fantasy."

Last week I moved house and the removal guys were great, loading up at the old house and then arriving at the new one, some 200 miles away, the next day. The price had been agreed in advance, so all went smoothly.

Once everything was in the house, the furniture in the correct rooms and stacks of boxes everywhere, I realised I had a problem. One wardrobe and two beds needed to be put together; of course, I probably could have done this on my own, but it would have taken a long time and been a right pain in the arse.

I asked the guys whether they would be willing to help, but they replied that I hadn’t paid for any furniture reassembly.

“How much would it cost me to get you guys to help?” I asked.

Fifty pounds each was the answer. I knew I was tapped out after the moving expenses, and it was still a week until payday.

“Is there any other way we can sort it out?” I tried to bargain with them.

“I saw you look at your gay dating app earlier,” one of them replied. “If you suck both of us off and swallow, we’ll help. If you let us fuck your arse, then we’ll hang around for a bit longer to help you rearrange everything.”

I wasn’t really feeling horny after a long move, but I really wanted their help.

“Okay, you’ve got a deal,” I confirmed. “ I’ll give you both blowjobs now, and you can fuck my arse when we’ve finished.”

Two hours later, my stomach still full of their cum, I found myself bent over the arm of the sofa being fucked hard by two fit guys, and had two loads of cum deposited deep in my bowels

I think I’ve worked out how to motivate people to help now; surreptitiously make sure men can see my dating app!

Published 
Written by Aspiringwriter1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors