Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pigs In A Blanket

"Kink is the Spice of Life, Even for Married Piggies."

3
3 Comments 3
976 Views 976
277 words 277 words

Author's Notes

"This was originally an attempt at a micro but it was just a tad too long. One of these days I will get my word count down to be able to post a micro, but for now enjoy this random flash scene I scribbled out. :)"

The kissing grew to groping as it did every night, but  Berry was always vocal, he couldn’t help it.  Waldyn broke the kiss enough to press a finger up to pacify Berry’s pouty frown.  Then half rolled over to open the nightstand and pull out a shiny ball gag.  

The arousal that Berry felt made his green eyes go wide as he exhaled roughly.  “How long have you been hiding that from me, Doughy?”  He called him Doughy for his chubby, yummy belly. 

Waldyn smirked.  “Since the last time you and I had a moment to ourselves once the kids were asleep. You woke up the whole damn house with your noises. I got desperate. Wanted to surprise you. I take it, this is a good surprise, hm??"

Berry nodded.  

“Good. Now say 'ahh', so I can put it on you, you noisy pig.”

With a playful snorting chuckle, Berry opened his mouth and lifted up a bit for Waldyn to put the ball gag on his mouth. Once it was secure, Waldyn moved to position himself between his husband’s legs. Making sure the blanket still mostly covered his ass, he reached down and stuck a finger in his husband's cunt, then licked away the wet juices from his fingers. “Damn, boy,  you’re gonna make me wish I bought two of those.” 

Sliding in his cock with a sigh, Waldyn started a steady thrust. Berry bit down on that ball as if he really were a piggy, with a juicy red apple in his maw.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments