Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quick Thinking

"Mara was furious with her Personal Assistant"

30
22 Comments 22
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

"What the fuck?"

Mara stood there holding a sheet of paper. Lois was shocked at the look on her face. Mrs. Tenet was such a reasonable employer.

"I don't understand, Mrs. T."

"It's a fucking love letter to my husband! You're paid for a lot of things as my personal assistant, but screwing my husband isn't one of them!"

"Mrs. T, you've got it all wrong."

Mara tapped her foot in a quick rhythm, which was an indicator of her temper, "What the hell is 'I wish you weren't married' at the end of the letter supposed to mean?  Bitch, you are fired!"

"Mrs. T, you have the wrong idea. The letter wasn't meant for your husband, it was for you." Lois looked down as she said it.

Mara's foot stopped moving. "Me?"

"Yes, ma'am, you're such a beautiful woman."

"I don't believe you!  You're a gorgeous young lady, I'm sure you thought fucking my husband was a good way to get ahead."

"No, ma'am, I'm not into guys at all. I think about you all the time. I'll get my stuff and go." Lois said it with a voice that sounded like she was a few seconds away from crying.

Mara sat on the couch.

Lois had been an excellent assistant for several months now. She was furious when she found the note, but now she wasn't sure what to think. "Sit down!"

Lois sat at the other end of the couch, her hands clenched in her lap, and her face still downturned.

Mara studied her. She really was a lovely young woman, tiny and slim with an interesting face and a terrific smile. Mara was sure she could have her pick of men if she wanted. In many ways, Mara was jealous of her looks because it was the polar opposite of her tall, statuesque self. Even her coloring was different from Mara's whitish blond against Lois's dark tresses, Mara's nordic skin tones vs. Lois's darker skin.

Mara looked a little confused, "I'm not sure I believe you?"

Lois considered that her job was probably done anyway, so she threw caution in the wind and slid across the leather sofa, and touched Mara's face. When Mara didn't pull away, Lois leaned in close and breathed in her scent.

"May I kiss you?"

There was no immediate answer, so Lois took that as 'not a no' and touched Mara's lips with hers. She pressed firmly and even used her tongue to briefly paint Mara's lips. Then she pulled away and waited, her heart beating a mile a minute.

Mara had closed her eyes and when they re-opened they seemed to shine. "Lois, I don't want to lose you as an assistant, you have been excellent. But this cannot happen! I'm married!"

Lois thought about answering but decided words weren't going to help. So she kissed Mara again, this time pushing her tongue into Mara's mouth.

She felt her mouth open slightly and her head tilted making the kiss much more than two sets of lips touching.  The kiss went on and Lois took things one step further and cupped Mara's pendulous breasts. They were large, almost too large for her frame.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

For many years Mara felt they were an impediment to her slow rise in the business world. But she learned to use them to her advantage. Many men thought the bimbo would be an easy target learned much too late that she had a brain in addition to large breasts.

Lois pushed Mara back against the arm of the couch refusing to be the one to break the kiss. Her hands continued their assault and she found herself laying across Mara's lush body. The kiss did end, but it took Mara pulling slightly away from Lois to do it.

Lois straddled her as she took off her blouse. Her small breasts were encased in a yellow bra. She saw Mara looking at them as she unhooked the bra and tossed it on the floor.

"Mrs. T, since I am no longer your employee, I can do what I have been dreaming about!" Lois started unbuttoning Mara's blouse while Mara seemed to just stare down at Lois' hands as if they belonged to someone else.

"Lois…"

Lois leaned up and silenced whatever she was going to say with a kiss. Feeling Mara's ample chest against her felt surprisingly good. She pushed back up and finished opening her blouse.

Then she pushed up and against Mara, putting her small breasts to Mara's face.

When Mara took her nipple in her mouth, Lois felt a wonderful tingle throughout her whole body.

That evening when Mr. Tenet came home, he found Lois in his bedroom. "What the fuck?"

"You know that note you asked me to write you? The love letter you were so hot about? Mara found it!"

"Oh fuck! How mad is she?"

"Oh, she's not mad. I convinced her the note was for her."

"Convinced her?"

"Yes, Thomas, I spent most of the day fucking Mara and you know something? She's a much better lover than you are. So unless you want me to spill the beans about you and me, stay out of my way."

"Lois, I never…"

"Stop it. I care a lot more about Mara than I think you ever did. So if you value living up to your prenup, you might think about it. One word and I will become the employee threatened by the boss' husband and after her lawyers get done with you, mine will be just getting started."

Lois walked out feeling better than she had in months, ever since Thomas threatened her in order to intimidate her into bed. She knew it was a mistake, but things finally worked out for the best. She went back to the guest suite where she had left Mara sleeping. She stripped off her clothes and snuggled next to her new lover. She had one final thought about Thomas, "He was a lousy lay anyway!"

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments