Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rain-kissed Embrace

"Making love in the rain."

38
13 Comments 13
669 Views 669
507 words 507 words

We were caught in the ethereal dance of desire in a pounding summer downpour. Each droplet that kissed our skin transformed into a tender brushstroke, igniting a raging fire within our hearts. From the depths of my soul, a surge of love for you enveloped me—a force so powerful that it could no longer be contained by reality's boundaries. This emotion was almost palpable, more real than anything I'd ever felt before.

With each shared glance, passion surged beneath the surface of our beings, an electric current throbbing through our souls—a profound need that could only be articulated by the touch of our fingers and the warmth of our breaths mixing in the air. Our emotions became a storm, entwining, tugging, and uniting us as one.

As we succumbed to our deep attraction, like star-filled dreams raining down from above, our hearts became inseparably linked, with each beat echoing the other in perfect unison, creating a tangible harmony of passionate desires. Every kiss strengthened our bond and fueled the fire that kept us inseparable, and we knew that even if life took us apart, our connection would remain unyielding.

You swept me off my feet and laid us down on the ground as if this were our own personal oasis. We were both captivated by the rain and each other, and time seemed to stand still for a brief moment. The only sound we could hear was the pitter-patter of raindrops hitting the leaves and the ground, and it felt like we were the only two people on the planet.

As if struck by summer lightning, our smoldering bodies entwined in a blaze of raging passion that consumed us and left nothing but a passion's kiss, enveloping us in an embrace beneath the aqueous veil from above. Our touches and closeness sparked a searing flame that blazed uncontrollably through our veins.

Luna__Depp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna__Depp

Our senses sang with pleasure, sweet and intoxicating, and we succumbed to our desire as we clung together in a passionate embrace, letting the pure ecstasy of the moment sweep over us like an undulating wave.

Under the deluge of this passionate rain, love shimmered with a magnetic potency that transcended all explanation. With every passing drop of rain, we felt an inextinguishable thrill energizing us as our hearts intertwined and swelled with an uncharted intensity.

We bound ourselves together in the throes of fervent rapture, unearthing the fiery depths of raw craving. Our connection morphed into an incredible torrent of pleasure as we explored each other's bodies with a hunger that knew no bounds. With every step together in this lustful pas de deux, we discovered a sacred union where vulnerability and intimacy intermingled, forging an unbreakable bond.

Amidst the tempestuous storm of emotions, we surrendered ourselves, letting go of all inhibitions and allowing our hearts to guide us towards each other. In the melody of love dripping from the sky, we found our haven, where the boundaries of our bodies faded away and only the raw, unadulterated essence of our connection remained.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments