Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ray explores

"Raymond decides to explore Andrea's kinks..and his too!"

1
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
374 words 374 words

A couple of weeks had gone by since Ray had started going out with Andrea. They had gotten intimate for a couple of more times, but Ray found that Andrea was a little reluctant to share her kinks.

One day when they were hanging out at Ray’s house, Ray noticed that a part of Andrea’s top had somehow hiked up, exposing parts of her belly and belly button. He thought that it seemed pretty sexy and wondered why he hadn’t payed attention to that before. Andrea noticed it and asked him,” Why are you leering at my belly button dear?”

Ray gave a goofy smile and went forward and put his hand on her stomach. He pushed his index finger into her belly button and wiggled it. Andrea giggled. Ray started to move his finger inside her belly button in a clockwise manner, stopping at times to push it inside more. Andrea had closed her eyes and all Ray could hear was her soft giggles and moans. “Want me to tease your belly button with my nose?” Ray looked at her. Andrea nodded.

Ray sat down on his knees and started rubbing his nose around her belly button. He was blowing in and out into her belly button. He pushed his nose deep inside her belly button and started sniffing hard, making Andrea squirm. Andrea was running her fingers through his hair by now. Ray pulled out his nose for a second and spit into her belly button and then started rubbing it extremely hard. Andrea was giving little screams by now. Ray shoved his nose as deep as he could and took deep sniffs. Andrea clutched the hair on the back of his head. Finally, after doing this for several minutes, he let go of her belly button.

Now, Ray stood up and dropped his shorts. He positioned Andrea against a wall and pulled down her pants. He pushed his rock hard tool into Andrea’s wet pussy and started drilling it hard. Andrea had started screaming by now. Finally, after fucking her hard, he pulled out and came on the floor. That experience opened up both of them to exploring a lot more of their deepest kinks and desires.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors