Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ray's New Neighbor

"Ray is infatuated with his new neighbor, but will she respond?"

10
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
642 words 642 words

Ray was settling down after moving into a new house. His older apartment was nice but he had to share it with two other fellas, and so he was contemplating getting a place of his own. The new neighborhood seemed pretty nice, the people were friendly, there were a couple of nice restaurants and bars pretty nearby and it was safer than his old neighborhood.

But most of all, what had caught his eye was the woman living next door, Andrea, a single mother of a nine year old, in her mid 30s. She was about 5”6, of average build and had a pretty cute face which could easily pass off as a twenty-something. There was just something about her, which Ray could not pinpoint. Whenever he saw her, he could not help but check her out, even if she was in yoga pants and a sweatshirt.

With time, he became friends with her and came to know that she shared custody of her son with her ex boyfriend. He decided to ask her out. She turned him down at first, saying that even though he was pretty cute, she was hesitant to date for several reasons, the most prominent being whether her son would be able to accept any new man in her life, and vice versa. Eventually, after pleading with her for quite some time, she agreed albeit a little reluctantly.

So, the coming weekend, with her ex watching over her son, she went out to dinner with Ray. They had a nice time together, Andrea was enjoying herself after a really long time. They returned home and Andrea invited him to her place for a couple of glasses of wine. Ray really wanted to get intimate with Andrea, but he wasn’t really expecting any ‘action’ on the first date. However he decided to make his move and when Andrea had gotten up, Ray sneaked up behind her and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to him.

He started to nibble on her left ear.

KourtneyLeen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLeen

Andrea was taken aback, but the nibbling made her feel aroused. She was feeling good in a way she hadn’t felt for a really long time. Ray made his way down to her neck and kissed her with his hands going all over her hips, belly and bum. He undressed her and she took off his shirt and kissed him on his chest and gave him a hickey. She went down and sat on her knees in front of him.

She unzipped his pants and began caressing his dick with her tongue first before putting his firm erect tool inside her mouth and sucking on it. She went up and down, beginning slowly before getting faster. Ray loved it so much that he began to push his dick inside her mouth. Finally, when he could not hold it in anymore, he released his cum inside her mouth. With her mouth filled with cum, Andrea pulled her mouth out of his dick. She demanded that Ray pleasure her like that too!

Ray carried her up to the bed and pushed his face between her legs. He began eating her out and soon, the room was filled with Andrea’s moans. Andrea had not been pleasured like this for a long time. The more Ray did, the more she wanted him to do! Finally, Ray took out his face, got on top of her and pushed his tool into her! He was moving and grinding against her sweaty body, his arousal accentuated by Andrea’s moans and screams.

Finally when they were done, Ray was getting ready to get up and go back to his place but Andrea grabbed his hand, kissed it and told him to stay. Thus, she began a new and fulfilling relationship with a new man in her life.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments