Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Releasing years of tension

"Making up for lost time"

30
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
817 words 817 words

The month following my divorce was a whirlwind of making up for years of sexual deprivation. It didn't take long to find a woman in similar life circumstances looking for nothing more than uninhibited sex. No strings, no relationships, just two people putting inhibitions aside to release.

I had often seen her at the gym and the running trails around the athletic fields. We usually exchanged smiles or pleasantries, but I wasn't looking for any issues while going through the legal process. It wasn't for lack of desire. She was athletic, dark skin tone, a smaller chest, ripped abs under her sports bra, and a strong runner. I was of average height with an athletic build. I didn't have a full set of abs, but I was tight and trim.

The divorce was finalized on a Friday and I spent the weekend alone contemplating my road ahead. The following Monday I saw her at the gym as usual. We exchanged smiles and pleasantries and I asked if she wanted to take a run together. She smiled and led the way outside. We started running and finally introduced ourselves with small talk. I finally confessed I thought she was beautiful and gave a very abbreviated version of recent changes in my life. I apologized for not introducing myself sooner, but she understood.

She slowed the pace and began to share her story. Turns out, she caught her partner of a few years in bed with one of her friends. She was removed from the breakup a few months ago and was still working through it all. Beyond trust issues, she was ready to move on. We ran another mile or two in silence. When we got back to the gym, I asked her out for some coffee and continue talking. We both showered, changed, and walked across the street to the coffee shop.

We talked for what felt like hours. Long story short, we bonded over our mutual issues and agreed we wanted nothing to do with dating or serious relationships. We walked back towards the gym and approached her car. I embraced her and we kissed passionately.

She finally broke the kiss and invited me back to her apartment. We drove the few blocks, parked, and I followed her up the stairs watching her tight ass sway. The door shut and we locked lips quickly. We broke the kiss long enough to remove each other's shirts. I pulled her sports bra over her head and admired her firm chest with petite nipples. Her body was a sculpted masterpiece of feminine muscle and unfettered beauty. I kissed my way down her neck while massaging her breasts. She was panting audibly. I licked around her breasts then zeroed in on her nipples.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

She turned me around and pushed me back on the couch. She pulled off my shorts and underwear with one swift motion. My cock sprang free. She immediately wrapped her lips around my cock audibly slurping up and down. I pulled her upright and pulled down her shorts and panties. I was at eye level with her cleanly shaved vagina. I reached out instinctively with my tongue and licked her already-wet lips. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face in tighter. I continued to lick and savor the smells and flavor. She finally grabbed my head, pulled me up, and licked juices off my lips.

I turned her around and pushed her back on the couch. I crawled between her legs and continued to lick her pussy. I slowly inserted a finger and applied backward pressure while continuing to lick. She began to moan and breathe heavily. She soon began thrusting her hips against my head as she loudly moaned. I felt her vagina grip my finger as she climaxed. She quickly recovered, stood up, and bent over the couch.

I needed no further encouragement. I grabbed her hips and lined up behind her while grinding my cock between her legs. I slowly eased the head into her wet warmth. She pushed back, and we were soon hip to butt. I began to thrust forward and she pushed back to meet my strokes. I soon pulled out and shot streams across her back. She collapsed forward on the couch. I picked up my underwear to wipe up the cum, and then sat down beside her. She put her head in my lap.

We hooked up regularly for the next few months. We ended up going to her place regularly after the gym, showering together as foreplay, then exploring every position, hole, and crevice. She was my first anal experience, first sixty-nine, and first taste of pure unfettered sex. This went on for about a month until her job transferred her to another city. It was a harder goodbye than we anticipated, but both of us acknowledged it was for the best not to pursue anything further.

Published 
Written by intownnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments