Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rising Damp

"Melissa was watching and being watched!"

21
11 Comments 11
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

If you see a woman in the corner of a bar – coyly sitting atop a bar stool – watch her carefully. That’s what I did, and I must say, the rewards were awesome.

I first clocked her while sitting on a table at the opposite end of the bar. The bar isn’t that big actually, but when I sat there I was surrounded by friends and colleagues. They left a little over ten minutes ago and the only human in my line of sight was her.

She was looking at another couple further down the bar. I kept sipping my beer and glancing from her to them.  Occasionally she would pick her glass up and glance in my direction, but I was always ready and avoided her eyes or looked across at the couple, or out of the window and into the distance.

She never caught me. I could only surmise at what she was thinking. But it was dirty whatever it was. The way she squeezed her tongue through her lips; letting it rest on her upper lip for valuable seconds. The way she sucked her cold drink down her neck; letting the bottle ice her nipple on the way back to the bar. The way she would circle her fingers over her sweat stained T-shirt in the vicinity of her erect nipples; making them even harder.

All this was affecting my cock – seriously straining it in the confines of my trousers.

I even caught her leaning on the bar at one point with her arse poised over the stool. I watched her clench her buttocks so hard the fabric of her ripped shorty moved upwards over her thigh. Not that they covered that much anyway.

The other couple were, in all fairness, being romantic with each other. They would kiss each other seductively. They would brush each other’s cheek with the backs of their hands and you could see where they were heading.

But her, she was heading somewhere completely different to them. I realised exactly where she was heading when I noticed the wet patch between her thighs; the cotton fabric was distinctly bluer and much darker than the surrounding.  I waited and watched and sure as hell, the dark spot got bigger.

I wondered if she was too engrossed in watching them to actually go to the loo; but there wasn’t enough liquid for that.

I finished my drink. I had made up my mind. She was going to get a piece of it, and in the process, I was going to give her what she so desperately needed.

As I approached the bar, I caught sight of her eyes closing as she squeezed her buttocks. She must have had excellent control of her lower regions to cause that much pleasure. You could see it in her eyes and the way her lips sucked the moisture from the air. Fuck, she was horny.

I walked over to the bar and ordered another cold beer; breaking her view from the couple at the end. I took the beer and walked away from the bar in a curve. Her eyes were closed when I arrived back at her stool, and I could now see her right hand, tucked away under her left; her fingers squeezing her nipple hard as she sucked her stomach inwards.

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

“That’s serious rising damp you have there, Melissa?”

Her eyes shot open and she immediately started stammering.

“I’m sorry, what, how do you know my name?”

For a sexy, horny little fucker, she wasn’t all that bright. But I liked the way she palmed off my reference to her snatch.

I pointed to the adornment hanging around her neck.

She giggled inwardly when she looked down at her name strung from her neck in golden letters.

“Now, about that rising damp. You need to get that looked at.”

Melissa looked down in the direction of my eyes.

“It’s not rising, is it! it’s on its way down and out.”

She studied me coolly. Her thumb and forefinger had not left her nipple during our exchange. I took that as acceptance and pushed my hand between her thighs; allowing my fingers to brush the moistness of her wet patch. I pushed my fingers into it and when I was satisfied they were well coated, I lifted them to my mouth.

She tasted heavenly, even through denim.

The heat of her grimace left me, and her, wanting more. She panted hard as I leant in behind her. I quickly popped the button of her shorts and ripped the zipper down. As I suspected, she wasn’t wearing any knickers. My fingers thrust downwards and immediately got submerged in her soaking wet pussy. They were slipping all over her outer lips and only stopped when two of my fingers found her juicy hole.

Melissa groaned as I thrust my fingers inside her. She let her body fall backwards into mine as she let me rip the pleasure from her. She bucked her hips a few times; her hands clenching desperately at the bar for stability. Gasps left her mouth; nearly reaching the couple further down.

“Fuck – I’m cumming,” she groaned loudly.

Melissa didn’t have a volume control. She was loud and obvious. Even the couple stopped kissing to turn around and stare. They saw her see-sawing on the bar stool, leaning against my chest with my fingers deep inside her cunt and pushing upwards.

Then her whole body shook and her legs flailed as if they were on strings.

Melissa clenched her whole body and finally with another loud release of energy, together with the words Fuck! Fuck! She settled back into me. Her bum bounced on the stool a few times with the aftershocks.

Melissa reached out with her hand, grasped her drink and downed it. She nodded to my drink.

“Drink up! You’re coming with me.”

Melissa slipped off the barstool, grasped my hand and led me away into the night.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments