Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Head

"I grip the steering wheel trying to stay between the lines."

25
9 Comments 9
703 Views 703
613 words 613 words

Author's Notes

"I was watching Olivia more than I was the highway."

I was watching Olivia more than the highway after leaving the small roadside cafe.

Her hair constantly whipping across her face as she sang along with the songs playing on our radio. Her freshly painted toes dancing to the music on the dash.

Beautiful chocolate legs, in tiny cut-off denim shorts and a loose Red tank top, showing her full breasts, pushed out of the low-cut front of a cupless bra that matches her toenail polish.

Olivia was dancing in her seat next to me, oblivious to my constant staring.

She looked over and smiled, pushing her hair away from her face. Her sparkling, mischievous hazel eyes took in my blue eyes with the biggest disarming smile she had ever seen.

I was wearing jeans and an orange tee shirt. I wore jeans because Olivia likes looking at my ass in them.

Whenever she is near me, I have this undeniable need to touch and kiss that sexy mouth of hers. Sitting next to her, as I drove was new for us both.

We always met somewhere for brief hot sex, but time was rarely something we had a lot of due to my constant business travels and her pending divorce.

She shimmies closer to me, thankful for a bench seat in my classic 54 Chevy pickup. She traces her fingers over my thigh as she whispers in my right ear if it's ok, she touches me while I'm driving. Olivia kisses down my neck as her small hand goes between my legs and begins rubbing the growing bulge of my hard cock. She waits for me to beg her for more. Olivia is such a tease.

My twitching cock seems to answer her. I moan that I need her mouth on my cock.

With my eyes on the road, I hear the metallic sound of my zipper being pulldown.

It's Olivia's turn to moan as she realizes I'm not wearing underwear. She grabs my hard cock free; I notice she is just staring at it, licking her lips.

AlbinaFunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbinaFunnyy

Olivia's hair drapes over my cock like a curtain as she moves it back and forth, teasing my cock into a hardness it has rarely ever known.

My grunt matches Olivia's moan as she takes me in her mouth.

I grip the steering wheel, trying my best to stay between the lines.

My right hand goes to the back of her head, guiding her deeper on my cock.

Olivia continues to pump my cock with one hand, while her tongue swirls around the shaft.

I moan like a man possessed.

0livia starts slowly tracing her tongue up and down the sides of my waiting cock. She teases the tip as she licks up a gob of pre-cum.

She traces down each side, finishing to lick around the bulbous head of my twitching cock. Olivia deep throats me while looking up at me.

What a sexy sight to watch.

Again, she goes back on my glistening cock, inch after inch disappears in her mouth.

She feels my body start to shake as my balls contract. I thrust upwards for one final thrust before cumming.

Olivia lets out a long, loud moan as I thrust up. Shooting hot cum down her throat.

She continues to suck, licking and swallowing rope after rope of my cum. After sucking my cock dry, I slowly lower my ass to the driver's seat, exhausted and spent.

Olivia repositions herself with her head on my beating chest, as she drifts off to sleep.

Another two hundred miles before we will stop for the evening.

As I look down at Olivia sleeping on my chest.

I can't wait to lick her loving pussy.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments