Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Panties

"Some dirty cyber flirting results in a very special package in the mail."

18
10 Comments 10
700 Views 700
358 words 358 words

Author's Notes

"After a day of dirty messages and flirting with my Lush friend Sarah, one thing led to another and she suggested she could put her panties in a zip-lock bag and send them to me. This is my vision of how that could have gone."

The package arrived. My heart raced as I opened the package with Sarah's panties in a zip-lock bag. A note instructed me to text her before opening.

"Your panties just arrived. Hot! I can't wait to open the bag," I texted.

"Let's do a video chat at 6 PM tonight."

At 6 PM sharp, I initiated the call using my computer. Sarah answered, completely naked!

She giggled. "Guess I should have said no need to dress."

Sarah panned the phone up and down her body while I quickly undressed.

"Are you excited, Bob? You sure seem to be ready. I love your beautiful, hard cock."

"Um. Yeah, babe. I'm ready as fuck," I replied.

"Good. You can open them and sniff them."

Opening the bag, I withdrew her silky pink underwear, brought it to my nose, and sniffed deeply. I found the crotch and sniffed again. "Fuck. This is hot, Sarah. You smell amazing."

"Mmm. Touch yourself, Bob."

Reaching down to my stiff cock, I started stroking myself.

She said, "I love watching you masturbate."

"Damn, I'm horny. I want you so bad, Sarah."

"I want you too, Bob." She moved the camera down, showing me the stringy wetness from her pussy to her thighs. Playing with herself, she said, "I want to make you cum, Bob. I know you want to. Go ahead and lick my panties."

I began licking the crotch as she told me how much she loved seeing me get off over her. She positioned her phone so I could see all of her. She stroked her pussy, opened it, gathered some of her wetness on her finger, and began rubbing her clit.

We both moaned.

"I want to watch you cum for me, honey. Please cum for me."

With Sarah's panties in my mouth, her dirty talking, and her pussy openly on display for me, that was all it took.

I gushed spurt after spurt of cum and cried out her name while I told her how much I wanted her.

She gave me a sweet, sexy smile and said, "This was fun. I have to go before I get caught. Talk to you later."

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments