Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sensual Massage

"Delightful POV story about an erotic massage"

31
8 Comments 8
1.1k Views 1.1k
626 words 626 words

You just got home from work, you're tired, and your muscles are sore, especially your back. You lay face down with your head on a pillow, arms by your side, and your balls and cock pushed down between your legs so they could be teased when your thighs are massaged. You let me massage your upper back for a while and just enjoy the feeling. I put more cocoa butter on my hands, move to your shoulders, and lean forward, rubbing while going down as far as I can reach.

My hands reach the top of your ass, and you spread your legs. You turn your head to push your face into my pussy. You move your arms and wrap them around each of my legs to pull me in tighter while your tongue swipes between my pussy lips and touches my clit. With your legs apart, I continue down and caress your balls and stroke your cock head from between your legs.

I move back and have you roll over before I kneel back down above your head. As I massage your shoulders and pectoral muscles, you reach up to tweak my nipples that are dangling above your head. You can feel a drop of precum land on your belly from the tip of your hard cock. Your cock twitching with anticipation. As my hand travels lower to rub your hips and thighs, your hand travels lower and rests on my hips. As I stretch to reach further down your body, you slide your hands under my ass cheeks and pull me forward until my pussy is over your face. As I lower my mouth to engulf your entire cock down my throat, you pull me down to feast on my pussy. I reach down to massage your balls, and you reach up to play with my tits.

JadeMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadeMiiller

We continue ravishing each other until the need for you to cum is so strong. You tell me to get on you, so I straddle your legs and lean forward. You push your cock forward and rub it on my hairless mound. While you are teasing me with your cock I lean down and kiss your neck. I nibble on your ear lobe while you continue to rub your cock up and down my slit. You intend on making me cum just by teasing my clit and doing so successfully. Once you make me cum, your thrust up hard while I am still in the midst of my orgasm, impaling me on your cock. I sit up on your cock and take a deep breath feeling you extremely deep.

You start rubbing my clit again as I grind your cock in a circular motion inside me. My inner walls milk your shaft, and you feel my pussy start to quiver. My knees clamped tight against you as I started sliding up and down the full length of your shaft. We continue like this until sweat is pooling under us, and you have lost count of the number of times you made me orgasm. Finally, when I am not sure my pussy can handle another orgasm, you finally cum and pump rope after rope into my bald pussy. I lean down, and we start kissing while you are still deep within me.

I reach between my legs and swipe the dripping cum from my pussy and lick it off my hand. You watch me intently as I scoop our juices out with my fingers and suck on them as if it is your cock. You reach and insert two fingers into my pussy and feed me our combined juices. You continue to take extended touches of my body once my pussy is clean until you are hard again.

Published 
Written by IrishLass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments