Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The Park

"The wife and I have sex in the park and almost get busted"

4
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
566 words 566 words


It was about 2:00am and my wife and I were walking home from a swing party. It was a lovely June night in Seattle, and even though Green Lake Park was officially closed we cut through because it saved us a few blocks walk.

"I'm still horny'," my wife said. "That friend of Lori's just didn't satisfy me."

"Well, we can always do a quick hump on a picnic table," I voluntered.

"Sounds good to me," she said and headed for a table under a nearby tree.moo

Before we got there she had her shorts off, no panties at parties, and I could smell the aroma of her hungry pussy on the still night air.

I started stripping off, which didn't take long as I was going commando, too, and by the time I caught up with her my hard cock was waving in the breeze. She was bent over the end of the table with her hot pussy wet and ready for another good pounding.

"What if somebody sees us?" she asked.

"No problem," I replied. "We are 100 feet from the sidewalk and in the shadows."

I rubbed the dripping head of my cock up and down between her swollen cunt lips and lined it up to sink it into her as far as I cold go. As I pushed my throbbing cock into her slippery cunt she exhaled like the air being let out of a balloon.

"Oh, my god," she groaned as my cock brushed her swollen cervix.

I reached forward and wrapped her hair around my fingers and pulled her head up and back. I knew that she would be arched so that every stroke of my cock would hit her G-spot.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid


"Oh yes, fuck me," she nearly screamed, "Fuck me hard."

I obeyed and quickly slammed against her soft butt as hard as I could. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against her G-spot with every stroke and pushing past her cervix as my balls nearly went into her steaming cunt. Then I became aware of the flashing lights of a SPD cruiser rounding the far side of the lake.

"Cops are coming, and so am I, sweety," I gasped.

"Oh yeah, fuck me."

I did, because I sensed that the cops were coming our way. Some blue nosed neighbor must have spotted us. I was fucking her like a machine, and starting to breathe like one also. I felt the cum as it started up through my cock and I buried it in her tight pussy and pumped several times, shooting a big load of hot cum deep inside her pulsing hole.

"Put your shorts on, Sweety,"I said, "we gotta move fast."

I was pulling up my pants and trotting for the trees. My wife went past me as I turned around and saw the cops slowing down out in the street. Just as we got behind a bunch of reeds and cat-tails growing next to the path the cops spot lit up the table where we had been fuckin. Whew, just a little close.

We ran up the little hill to the sidewalk and were casually strolling along when the cops pulled up alongside of us.

"Good evening," the driver said. "Where are you folks headed to?"

"We're just headed home," I answered.

"OK! Well, you be careful now," he answered and drove off.

Published 
Written by Gene39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments