Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Won't Let Me

"Still trying to cum"

7
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
347 words 347 words

She won’t let me touch her pussy. But, she loves it when I am hard and begging.

She starts slow, just squeezing the base and flicking the tip. She will just watch as my dick jerks in response. Then she will flick it again. She watches my face and then will wait until she feels my dick relax and then flicks it some more.

This is about the time I start begging to be stroked. But instead, she will run her finger around the top of my dick to smear the pre-cum. She might kiss it, but she never sucks.

If I am really lucky, she will rub it against her hard nipples. She bends my hard dick down while she rubs it. This always makes me moan.

I try to thrust to gain more friction. This makes her smile; she loves it when I am helpless to get release. She will stop rubbing, ask me if I want to cum. I whimper that I am ready to cum.

She sometimes grabs my balls and pushes hard against my tent while giving me a series of hard strokes, I move my hips in rhythm. This continues until she feels the throbbing. Then she stops and squeezes my hard dick, telling me I am not yet ready.  

She might decide to check her email on her phone or start reading a book while her hand goes back to flicking the tip or rubbing the head.

This gets to be too much. This could drag on for a long time. I’ve sometimes been in this condition for over two hours. I start begging for release. “Please, let me stroke it, I need to cum”

She may let me stroke it for a while and then make me stop or she may let me cum. She may decide she is ready to cum, and I have to wait and watch while she masturbates. I haven’t figured out what I have to say or do to gain a rapid release.

She keeps me horny all the time.

Published 
Written by bigdaddy1439
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors