Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shh!

"The massage where the only language is touch"

11
3 Comments 3
777 Views 777
144 words 144 words

Author's Notes

"For some this amplifies eros and is a complete turn on; for other's it may be extremely uncomfortable as we let go of the safety of filling in pauses with conversation."

This is perhaps the most intensely erotic experience I have ever enjoyed.

It was a bitterly cold day outside but the wood fire and hot bath generated comforting warmth. Her silent treatment was, for me, a meditation on pleasure. The biggest challenge in meditation is holding my focus. My restless mind wanders so easily. She had me 100% focused on pleasure and the joy of silent anticipation, for the entire two hours.

Not a word was exchanged from arrival to departure. Yet our connection throughout was intense, using body language. From her offering of ‘sensation makers’ I opted for softness and tenderness; I’m no fan of being slapped. But the optional rope introduced me to the teasing pleasure of confinement.

Massage of any kind is always, for me, an experience in submission. This session, enjoyed entirely on a spacious massage couch, oozed submission. Yummy!

Published 
Written by YoniWorship
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments