Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping Day

"She found a FULL SERVICE shoe store that cared about her after the sale!"

19
16 Comments 16
10.2k Views 10.2k
997 words 997 words
I left the store and walked through the parking lot towards my car, excited and happy with my new purchases. It was a gorgeous day and I'd bought some sexy new clothes - a pretty red lace teddy, thigh-high stockings, and a revealing tight black dress. But the highlight of my trip had been teasing the man in the shoe department. He'd been helping me try on shoes, and I'd shamelessly teased him.

I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I remembered how I'd spread my thighs and let him see that I wasn't wearing any panties. I'd let him place my foot in his lap as he slipped on some spiked heels, and I'd stroked his hardening cock with my toes. I'd leaned over to lace up some boots, making it clear that my full tits were braless under my low-cut red dress. My nipples got so hard from his stare.

I'd let his hand slide up my legs, past my knees, along my thighs. I just barely let him brush my bare pussy lips before I thanked him for his help and left him with a painfully hard cock. It was such a rush to get a man so hot.

Thinking about it was making my pussy so wet I thought it might drip down my thigh before I made it to the car. I popped the trunk and tossed my purchases in the trunk and closed it, walking around to the driver's side.

I started to open the door when someone pushed me up against the door. Before I could scream a hand covered my mouth.

Hot breath tickled my ear, "Hello again slut. You left something at the store. I thought I'd bring it out to you." He pressed against me from behind and I felt his cock against my ass. I realized it was the man from the shoe department.

His other hand slipped under my skirt and immediately went to my pussy. "You little whore, your cunt is soaked. Did you like teasing me? I think we need to finish what you started." He stroked his fingers between my pussy lips, brushing against my clit and making me moan. "Yeah, you like that, don't you slut?"

I nodded, I couldn't deny it, I needed cock so badly I could taste it. I ran my tongue along his fingers to let him know I'd behave.

He moved his hand away from my mouth. "Good girl." He slipped his now-free hand into my dress and pinched my nipple HARD, making me cry out. "Tell me you want me to fuck you." His other hand was busy thrusting into my pussy.

"Please," I moaned.

He twisted my nipple and licked my neck. "Please what, slut?"

"Please fuck me. My pussy is so wet, I need you to fuck me."

"Cunt, your cunt is wet. You want me to fuck you? Right here in the parking lot like a whore? Where anyone can see you?"

"Yes, please. Fuck me like your whore," I begged, ashamed but too horny to care.

He now had three fingers inside me, "And you will do anything to make me fuck you, won't you slut?"

I was now humping his hand.

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

"Yes, anything, tell me what you want and I'll do it."

He pulled his hands away and backed up, turning me around roughly. His face was contorted with lust. "Pull your dress down and show me your tits."

I looked around to see if anyone could see us between the cars. We were blocked on one side by a large van.

"Now!"

I pulled the top of my dress down, releasing my tits for him to see. He immediately reached out and cupped them in his hands, pinching the nipples, making me moan like a slut.

"You like it rough, don't you girl?" He twisted my nipples until I cried out again.

"Yes."

He twisted them again. "Say 'Yes, Sir' slut."

"Yes, Sir."

"Get on your knees."

I dropped to my knees as he unzipped his pants and withdrew his thick cock, throbbing with need.

"Suck it bitch."

I opened my mouth and hungrily sucked him in, suckling the head, swallowing as much as I could.

He pushed deeper, making me gag as he hit the back of my throat.

"Swallow slut!" He pushed deeper, slipping into my throat as I struggled to swallow more. He fucked my mouth deep and hard.

"That's a good slut," he grunted as he humped my face. "Take it like a good little girl."

Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and I choked and gasped for air. He pulled my arm to help me to my feet and bent me over the hood of my car. He kicked my feet apart and thrust into my pussy. I came so hard and so fast, my cunt clenching his cock like a vise. God, he felt so wonderful inside me!

He pounded into me, sending my mind reeling, "Tell me what you are, slut."

"I'm your whore, Sir. I'm a cum-hungry slut. Please, fuck me harder, cum inside my hot cunt."

He groaned and fucked harder, stretching my tight pussy wider, stroking so deep inside me. "You want my cum, cunt?"

"Yes, please, fill me with your hot seed. Cum inside me!" I begged him like a common street whore. It was so deliciously wicked!

"You are such a good whore, I'm going to cum, fill you with my spunk." He pounded into me. "Damn, you are tight. Here I cum!"

I felt his hot cum splash inside me, coating my cunt. I came again, squeezing his shaft as my cunt spasmed around his thick pulsing meat.

"Take it all my little slut." He filled me to the brim until finally I felt him pull out of me.
 
Wiping his cum-slicked cock off on my dress, he said."Thank you for shopping with us. I hope you'll come again!"

I'm sure I will!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments