Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showering with Irena

"Daughter's friend wants a Daddy"

21
21 Comments 21
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
My daughter Nikki and her friend, Irena, were giggling about a boy they’d met on the train. I couldn’t see what was so funny, except that he was besotted by them and was trying a little too hard. I felt sorry for him because my daughter and her friend were both beautiful young women. They would have been quite a catch for any young man. I remembered being eighteen years old, trying to pick up girls of my own age. It wasn’t easy.

“But Daddy!” Nikki exclaimed, “You should have seen him. He was awful!”

“Can I call you Daddy too?” Irena laughed, “It sounds so sweet.”

“No, you can’t call him Daddy!” Nikki replied, mockingly shocked, “He’s my Daddy.”

I was meeting Irena for the first time, having accepted that Nikki could occasionally bring a friend to stay for the weekend. It was better to allow her to bring a friend along with her than to wait for several months for her to have a free weekend. As a divorced father, I had learned to make some sacrifices.

“Please, Mr Greenfield. Let me call you Daddy,” Irena continued, making falsely sad doe eyes at me.

I looked at Nikki, gauging her reaction. She didn’t seem bothered by her friend’s strange request. If anything, it appeared to amuse her. I figured it was probably a silly joke they were sharing.

“Sure, OK,” I said, “You can call me Daddy too.”

“Yes!” Said Irena, punching her fist in the air while looking at Nikki, “Now we’re really sisters!”

“We were already sisters,” Nikki responded sarcastically, “But now you’ve stolen my real Daddy.”

“I’m not stealing him,” Irena laughed, “I’m just borrowing him for the weekend.”

The girls seemed to find the concept of them being sisters and me being their father hilarious. They pushed and pulled each other while sitting on the couch opposite my armchair. I observed them playing, imagining what must have been going through the mind of that boy on the train. Any you man would have been over the moon to be dating either of them. As for me, I was intrigued by Irena.

By now they had gone into their own little world, talking to each other in low whispering tones, which I obviously wasn’t supposed to hear. I observed Irena instead.

She had shoulder length light wavy brown hair, with beautiful blue eyes, high cheekbones, and a pretty white-mouthed broad smile. She didn’t need to wear any makeup, although I could see she had put on some shiny pink lip gloss. She was a girly girl, dressed in a little white ruffled miniskirt and a thin light pink cotton cami top with large white polka dots, and cork-heeled white high-heeled shoes. I could see that she didn’t have much in the way of boobs, but that suited her young physique.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

She was adorable.

---

I was lost in my newspaper when Nikki announced that she was going to bed.

“Irena would like to take a shower before bed if that’s OK?”

“Sure, let me get a towel,” I responded.

Nikki went off to bed while I found a towel for Irena. When I got back to the living room, she was sitting there with her legs crossed, and her little white skirt hitched up just enough to show a glimpse of her pink panties. My cock reacted immediately. She smiled from ear to ear as I handed her the towel.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she said, putting the emphasis on the word ‘Daddy.'

“You’re welcome,” I answered, “Let me know if I can help you in any way.”

“Well,” she whispered, “You could help your little girl with soaping her back.”

She got up off the couch and threw the towel around her shoulders, teasingly. My heart was pounding as I saw her strutting off down the hallway, glancing back at me from time to time to see if I was drawn into her game. There was no question I was. I felt like a puppy dog faithfully following its master.

“You can sit there,” She said, pointing at the stool in the corner of the bathroom, “I’ll let you know when I need your help.”

I sat down and watched as she removed her cami top before tossing it at me. I held it up to my nose, smelling her sweet scent on the cotton as she took off her dark pink bra, revealing an almost flat chest except for two perfect erect button nipples. She threw the bra on the floor and smiled at me.

“Do do like it, Daddy?” She asked

“I love it, Baby,” I answered.

She unstrapped her shoes and slid off her skirt, leaving just her pink panties. I wanted to fuck her like crazy, especially when she playfully dipped her hand into the panties and held her finger to my nose.

“Oh fuck, Baby,” I gasped, “I want you so bad!”

“Come on then,” She said, sliding off her panties and stepping into the shower.

I practically ripped off my clothes and stepped in alongside her, kissing her on the lips and holding her close as the hot water ran over us. Her skin was so soft and firm at the same time. She grabbed my shaft and tugged on it, pulling it toward her to rub it against her her bald pussy. She played with me while we kissed, teasing her clit with my cock head.

“Lick me, Daddy,” She whispered wildly in my ear.

I got down on my knees and tongued her tight little snatch, lapping at her tiny pussy lips. She held my head tight, pulling my mouth into her crotch.

“Suck your Baby girl!” She squealed, coming hard.

I stood up and turned her around, then pushed my rod deep inside her. It only took a few moments for my balls to erupt deep inside her sweet young loins.

---

That was not the last I saw of Irena.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments