Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing Off At The Beach

"The wife teases the help."

14
2 Comments 2
16.4k Views 16.4k
616 words 616 words
We live a few hours from the Gulf Coast, and every year we spend a summer week at the beach house.

One day on the most recent vacation, my wife and daughter decided to go into town to visit some of the shops, leaving me at the beach house to rest. As they were leaving, my wife threw on a little blue dress over her bikini but, with a little encouragement from me, the bikini came off before she left. Her perky, still wet tits and hard nipples made a nice impression through the thin fabric.

I should mention that my wife never wears panties. The last time she did was about four years ago on Bourbon Street under a see-through dress, and even that time it was a sheer thong. Her ass got lots of attention that night. The only time she wears a bra is to work and then not even every day.

As they headed out the door of the beach house, I told my wife to text me if she caught anyone staring at her tits. She doesn't often pay much attention to the looks she gets in public, but I knew she would get plenty, looking as hot as she did. Still, I didn’t really expect to hear back from her, so I lay down on the couch. I was almost asleep when my phone went off. 

My wife texted that she had caught a man checking out her tits. She said the shop was cold and her nipples got extremely hard the moment the walked in. We texted back and forth for a minute, but the man moved on and my wife and daughter headed to another store.

I rested my eyes some more and then my phone went off again. Another man had been staring, but this time, he worked at the shop they were visiting.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

The wife and I were texting when she said he was then following her around the store. She thought either he really liked what he saw or was worried she was shoplifting. Trust me, in that dress, no one would suspect her of shoplifting. There’s no place to hide anything. The dress is a bit see through in the light, so I bet he was enjoying more than just her tits.

As he followed her around the store, so close, she said she could have reached out and touched him, I suggested she bend over and give him a good look at her ass.

I wasn’t sure she would since showing off isn’t really my wife’s thing. She does it to make me happy, which it really does, but a few minutes later I get a message from her saying he saw everything. She said she stopped with him right behind her and bent over to look at something on a low shelf.

I wish I could have seen the look on his face or even been standing behind him and gotten the same view. This dress is short enough that she wouldn’t have needed to bend over much to show her ass and even a peek of her bare, fresh shaven pussy. She's bent over like that for me many times, and it usually results in a firm smack on her bare ass from me. I wonder if this guy considered trying his luck?

My wife said the man had to go back to working the register after that, so nothing else happened that day. I'm sure he remembered her later that night at home. Of course, it did lead to more hot, vacation sex that night for us, and I hope it happens again soon.

Published 
Written by manudaldownload
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments