Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slithering

"What happens after a night of passion?"

14
11 Comments 11
784 Views 784
253 words 253 words

Dawn.

With your radiant colors, you push away the night that gave us a comforting nest and catch us right before falling asleep. Right before the dreams surround us with their beauty, you spy on us and watch the magnificence of that first sip of air after the breathless climax.

He hugs me. I fall into his strong arms as if it's my natural place, made for my body to lean as I let the lust flow through my body, tasting every single drop of sex drooling down my throat. His scent is soothing my hurting pleasure.

I close my eyes. His body against mine is the essence of hunger. We fall into the arms of Morpheus and yet we want each other. Where are you? Where I can taste you again? When I can open my eyes and see the line of your spine bending as it creates the perfect spiral for my hell?

Fever.

My temples are burning. The thought of us is still so vivid that it's pulsing. I open my eyes and it's suddenly night again. The song of the owl outside our window it's clear: it's our time, it's where we can hide and be us.

I turn around and feel your hand against my cheek. A snake slithers from your arm hissing toward me, finding its way down my back. But it's a shadow, it's a dream. It's simply you slithering over me.

Leaving your sneaking shadow over my porcelain skin.

It is our time, again.

Hiss.

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments