Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Springtime In The Heath

"Encountering a sometimes lover in the woods for an unexpected experience"

7
4 Comments 4
794 Views 794
674 words 674 words

Author's Notes

"Complete fiction, obviously. <p> [ADVERT] </p>:-)"

I see you out for a walk in the heath on a warming spring day. I wasn't expecting to see you here, so I'm momentarily frozen as I try to get my wits about me.

Do I come over and say hello? Should I leave you in peace?

I decide to stay out of your way and duck behind a tree before you see me. I wait a few minutes, which feels like an eternity, and then I peek out. I get the shock of my life, seeing you have changed paths and are a few feet from my tree!

I duck behind the tree to catch my breath, sure you haven't seen me yet.

I hear your footsteps approaching and then passing as you walk past the tree. I quickly decide I cannot let you just pass me by, so I step out behind you and cover your eyes with my hands.

"Guess who!?" I whisper into your ear.

"Joe!" you squeal and turn around, planting a kiss on my lips.

I smile and take your hand. I quickly look around and choose a direction into the woods away from the path. We go in about fifteen meters, the brush obscuring us in all directions, and stop at another large old tree.

I push your back against the tree and lean in to kiss you. Then, I drop to my knees and lift your light dress. I grab your knickers and pull them down as you place your hands on my head, urging me to come closer. You readily let me remove your cute little panties. I cast them aside, and you lift a leg and place it on my shoulder, opening yourself to me as I lean in to give you a lick.

My hand parts your lips as I lick in between them from bottom to top. I find your clit and flick it quickly before going down and sticking my tongue as far inside you as possible. Your hand starts to massage a breast while your other hand grabs my short hair and pulls me up to your clit again.

I circle your clit while I insert my fingers into your very wet pussy and start curling against your g-spot. Your breathing quickly becomes rapid as you approach orgasm, struggling to stay quiet lest some other hapless hiker overhears you and comes to investigate.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Your orgasm hits, and you clench all over as wave after wave of pleasure hits your body. Ever the gentleman, I quickly disengage and stand to catch you before you fall over.

You smile and pull my head close, giving me a tender but deep kiss, tasting your own juices on my lips. Hoarsely you whisper, "fuck me..."

I grin and stand you up against the tree. I open my pants and pull out my rock-hard cock. I lift your leg and angle my cock towards your very wet and waiting pussy. I slide in easily and am soon deep inside of you. You sigh with contentment, and I moan.

You feel so good. I start to fuck you, pumping my cock into you, the angle causing my cock to rub your clit a little with each thrust. It doesn't take long for me to start panting. You curl your raised leg around me, pulling me further into you. I cannot take it anymore. I burst into you, my orgasm erupting like lava from a volcano, shooting inside you. You quiver as your pussy pulsates, another little orgasm washing over you.

Spent and lightheaded, we carefully separate, catching our breath. We straighten out our clothes and carefully return to the main path.

After a quick kiss, we head our separate ways. You get down the path and around the bend before you feel a little trickle of my cum run down the inside of your leg. You realize you have left your knickers lying somewhere in the woods. You blush a little at the memory of what just happened and smile...

It's a beautiful spring day. 😀

Published 
Written by tensteps
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments