Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sub-par

"Sometimes the Mistress hits, other times she misses."

13
14 Comments 14
690 Views 690
526 words 526 words

Author's Notes

"A short love note to the innocent but willing..."

As Richard stepped into the house, flowers in hand, Jackie was waiting at the door.

“You filthy pig, why are you so late?” She cracked the shining leather riding crop against the wall and stared with condemnation.

Richard gestured to the flowers and apologized. “I’m sorry, I’ve just been so confused all day. First, you tell me you have a big surprise for me when I get home. Then you started texting really angry things about how I needed to be punished.” His face was overwhelmed as he rambled on. “I’ve been trying to figure out what I did wrong. I am going to be honest with you, I don’t know what it is. But here are some flowers and I am sorry for… whatever.”

Jackie gestured to her body with the whip. “Richard, look at what I am wearing.”

Nodding his head as he examined her, he picked his words carefully. “I was meaning to ask you about that. Why are you wearing so much leather.”

She gripped his chin and brought her lips close, almost brushing his. “Why do you think?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I just asked.”

Trying her best to ease her boyfriend into unfamiliar waters, she commanded him. “Bow before your Mistress.”

“Wait… oh! Oh! This is the thing, like that movie we saw with the secretary.”

Exasperated, she nodded and gestured to her very shiny and very naughty outfit again. “Yes, exactly like that. How could you not know?”

Richard shrugged, “I’m sorry, I actually nodded off halfway through. I have been beat!”

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

“I SAID BOW!”

“Oh! Right, sorry!” With a flamboyant wave of his hand, Richard bent over in a flourish that would have seemed at home in any 18th-century royal court.

Jackie stared. “What the hell was that.”

“You said bow.”

“No, like… get on your knees. Like in church.”

“Oh. Right. That makes more sense now that I think about it.”

Getting down on his knees he lowered his head to what he supposed was expected of him. Jackie extended her leg and placed the leather boot under his nose. “Lick it clean, you plebeian!”

“Wait, what did you just call me?”

“A plebeian… am I saying that right.”

“Oh right, you are, sorry. I just heard you wrong.”

“LICK MY BOOT CLEAN!”

“Ok, you got it….” He stared at his Mistress’ footwear with a bit of puzzlement. “It’s very shiny. Are you sure it’s not clean already?”

Jackie groaned. “It’s…. I’m trying to humiliate you and make you serve me.”

“Alright.” He started to lower his face to her foot but then stopped short. “But you said you wanted it clean. I just don’t feel like my tongue is the best choice for that.”

“Richard…”

“I have some shoe polish upstairs. Now if you really want it pristine then…”

“For the love of…” Jackie threw the whip to the ground. “You know what, I’m going to go change. We’re watching the movie again. No falling asleep.”

“That’s fair. Let me go get some paper, I think I should take notes.”

Published 
Written by RowanThorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments