Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submission

"A wife's doubt is easily forgotten."

5
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
993 words 993 words

Sam paced the living room wondering what she was going to do. It was the fifth day in a row that her new husband was late coming home, and she didn't believe he was working. She had no reason not to believe him since he always had valid excuses. It was just that, as a woman, she knew her man, and she couldn't ignore her feelings. She felt he was lying, but she fought against her instincts to avoid fighting with him. 

She heard the front door open and close. Then she saw her husband tumble into their home. "Hi, baby. What are you doing up so late?" His words were slurred and his body swayed as he walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around her. He smelled of alcohol and cigars with a stint of a flowery essence. The alcohol, cigars, and his touch made her dismiss the last faint smell.

She loved her husband so much it hurt. With him gone all day, his embrace made her melt into his arms. She had missed him all day, and she could feel her body stir the moment he touched her. She always gave into him. Her thoughts faded into the night as they made love.

Only he could make her body feel like no one ever had. Taking her to new heights of pleasure. Her pussy convulsed as he pumped in and out of her, in harmony with their beating hearts. There were times when she would cry from the intensity of their moments in bed. The sex was beyond casual. He was her soul mate.

Once again she began to forget about what she had been thinking about when he kissed her neck. It sent shivers down her spine waking her pussy up. The tingling sensation sent stimulating reactions to almost every nerve in her body. He continued with his tongue tracing her jaw up to her ear. "Let's go to bed," He whispered into her ear as he ground his dick into her pussy. 

She let out a loud moan feeling his hand on her ass and his finger looking for her middle. She began to moving back and forth into his dick, and back into his finger moaning and groaning. He was driving her into an orgasm. He continued until he had taken her to the point of no return. 

He smacked her ass as a signal to lead the way to their room. She turned around with half-lidded eyes. He followed right behind her grinding his cock into her backside kissing her ear, "I missed you, baby," Grinding into her even harder. She stopped to push back into him feeling how hard he was for her. He groaned

 "Damn, baby, I want you so bad." She took her nighty off in two simple moves by removing the straps off her shoulders. It fell to the ground and she continued into their bedroom.  He stopped to admire his wife's big ass sway with her walk and he knew her tits were bouncing in front of her. 

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

His dick stirred and strained in his pants. He unbuckled his belt, pulled his zipper down to release his member from its confinement. He watched his wife climb into bed with her ass in the air. He stroked his dick pumping it eager to enter his wife. He took his clothes off while she laid back into the pillows she had displayed.

She lay on her back, opened her legs wide for him to see her playing with herself. Once he was naked, he stood at the foot of the bed to watch his wife finger her pussy while he stroked his cock causing precum to ooze out of his hole. She licked her lips when she saw what was coming out of his cock.

She crawled to him, and he knew what was coming so he let go of himself. She grabbed his cock to lick the head of his precum. He growled when she didn't hesitate to take him all into her mouth. The head of his throbbing cock hit the back of her throat making his body shiver. He threw his head back to feel her suck his dick.

After a few minutes of his wife devouring his cock he stopped her, "Go back to what you were doing." She crawled back with her ass in the air to the pillows, turned around, opened her legs, and brought her fingers to her pussy again. Excited he pumped his dick watching her play with herself. 

He then crawled into bed kissing her feet working his way through to her calves, thighs, and finally to what he had been wanting. He teased her with small kisses before eating her as if she was his last meal. Her body shook and she grabbed his hair as he brought her to an orgasm that almost made her pass out. 

Savoring the sensations all over her body paying attention to how amazing her pussy felt. In her own world, her body jerked when she felt her man's big dick enter her sensitive lips. She instantly wrapped her arms and legs around his body. Feeling his weight turned her on even more. 

She pumped her pussy, gyrating her hips to meet his as pushed into her. He took his cock all the way out to tease her clit with the head of his cock taking her into ecstasy before slamming into her crotch. Her moans got louder when he did it again. Teasing her clit with his mushroom head then slamming into her again. 

He pumped in and out knowing he was bringing them both into an intense orgasm. "I love you, my love," He whispered into her ear sending her over the edge.

Her pussy squeezed his cock. "I love you more." His dick spasmed sending his sperm into her. Her pussy convulsed on his throbbing cock as they lay there catching their breath.

Published 
Written by Chillindrina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments