Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suddenly

"Strangers face unexpected union"

4
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
995 words 995 words

For three days their eyes had met frequently across a crowded lecture hall, but they had never spoken. A big mistake for them both. Suddenly, as he stepped from the lift, there she was just across the corridor, opening her room door.

Transfixed by the nearness of her, Tom took in the delicacy of her features and confirmed the shapeliness of her body. He had to say something. But nothing sensible would fit together. Slowly, her eyes wide with shock, she was moving towards him. God, she was so alluring. With one stride he had closed the gap between them.

Gina had never known such deep feelings. Their colliding glances had moistened her a few times. The uncharacteristic unknown lustfulness this darkly handsome man had aroused made her most secret parts ache for his intrusion. Unsmiling, he came closer and it seemed natural that his arms should enfold her. She couldn’t speak, but clung desperately on to him, telling herself it was to keep from fainting.

As their mouths came together, wide, and wet, and tongues lunged and searched, something hard , oh yes, pressed against her thigh. She felt herself being turned to stumble backwards towards her open door.

For Tom there could only be one outcome. Her smoky eyes had told him, as he edged her back against the door frame, and around it into her room. The passion in her kiss told him that his recent attraction to her had not been fantasy.

As the door closed, Gina, back against the wall, twisted her body to direct his hardness Frantically, her hand reached down, as she broke the kiss to gasp, "I so need it. I’m not—"

Feeling her hand move over his shielded prick, Tom reduced the pressure on her hips to allow her to complete her search. Her words excited him more, and he responded, "Yes, God, I’ve wanted to—" So quickly, her desperate fingers had freed and were grasping his solid erection, and Tom thrilled at the warm hand gripping him.

Gina heard herself moaning as delightedly she discovered how easily his cock came free. Not so ridiculous now, this urge. Clumsily she tried to guide him up under her wide skirt.

Tom marvelled that her urgency mirrored his own. Eagerly he dragged up the hem of her skirt, discovered no panties but found his fingers in the morass of moisture that awaited his invasion. She pulled on his cock, he bent his knees, and waited for her to place him.

It was the only thing on Gina's mind, but she was delighted as briefly his fingers dwelt along her soaking groove. She felt his knees bend, and panting fiercely in anticipation, she rammed his penis head at her drizzling opening.

The moment her hand released him, Tom gave a massive heave upwards and thrilled at the sheer delight of that long first journey into the moistness of her clawing passage, where muscles pulled in their urgency, and he heard her cry out a wild, "Oh, yes. Fuck me."

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

Oh, yes, indeed, Tom agreed, here was the release from the craving that had stewed inside him since his first sight of this unknown woman.

That first fierce push momentarily lifted Gina off her feet, but it was glorious to have him travelling hard and fast up inside her, like some express train. All she had been longing for. Vaguely she recalled the language she had just used. Never in an intimate situation like this, had she used that word. But despite that she could not stop herself from squealing out her pleasure, and then again as she felt him draw back slightly. "Harder. Lift me. Do me." She wanted it all, but—

Tom could not recall ever having driven so fiercely into any woman. At no height of passion had he been so viciously demanding. But if the first thrust had been ecstatic, including her surprising use of the 'f' word, the second, under her continued frenzied pleading, he drove madly into the very depths of her. Good to hear her gasp of pleasure. He drew back for a third push but then, on impulse he withdrew.

Her cries of dismay were quickly silenced when he whispered, “Hands against the wall. You’ll find I’m deeper this way.”

Gina loved the idea of him taking complete control She bent forward, easing her receiving end towards him. Next second his glorious shaft was pounding more deeply into her; his finger briefly circled her anus. Was that what he wanted? Did the idea worry her? But next second those fingers reached around her and found her erect clit.

Yes, she had vocalised her delight. Such intimacy, such carnal awareness was all she had desired of this man. Cock and finger worked on her in wonderful unison. All she--Suddenly, it hit her. She’d had orgasms before. But this one struck like some all engulfing fire, setting her nerve ends tingling, her heart pounding, the need to scream her joy.

Her noises, her writhing, told of her state, and Tom was relieved. Feeling a mounting pressure, he’d feared he might disappoint her. His thrusting increased under the charge of his orgasm.

Gina’s orgasm was like she was being turned inside out. Even as she succumbed, she was doubly enthralled in recognising this man's obvious climax. His power and the realisation that his seed was flowing inside her were ecstatic sensations.

For minutes they were enveloped in their wild mutual climax. She pushed back at his convulsions, to share the searching waves of pleasure that overcame them as they heaved against each other before Gina slowly slid with him, to lie, spent, on the floor.

She lay against his chest. Quiet, each lost in their own confused thoughts. Then Gina mumbled, "We haven't even exchanged names." They immediately put that right.

“Or taken our clothes off,” Tom said. They immediately put that right. And started all over again.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments